( carhartt hoodie ) - 7

- Louis' Pov -

As I walked into the school I noticed people were looking at me. I don't know why but I brush it off. Making my way into class, I saw Damian.

"Oh hey Damian" I say.

I wanted to forget everything that happened yesterday, so I acted normal.

"Oh, hey Louis" he gave me a smirk. Weird, but ok.

I started talking with him for a while. The bell would almost ring but he was still talking about his football career. He's so self centered it's embarrassing.

Damian abruptly changes topics.

"So what'd you do yesterday?" He asked with a sneer. Did he know?

"Oh I just did my homework haha. Why?"

"Did you also do y/n?"

"Wh-" do y/n? What was he talking about?

He showed me a picture that was posted on Instagram. It was a picture of me and y/n hugging in the rain. I felt like blushing, seeing y/n and I looking like a couple. But then a wave of anger.

Fuck. Who took this picture of us?

Luckily the picture only showed my face, while y/n's face was buried in my carhartt sweater.
But how did Damian know it was y/n?

Then the bell rang. Saved by the bell I thought to myself. I hurriedly ran to the class. I was late. Y/n was in my class, I could ask her what the hell happened, although I wanted to avoid her because we had too much tension.

I entered the class and I looked at y/n. She was wearing my black carhartt hoodie. The one I was wearing in the photo.

Shit.

- Y/n's Pov -

What the hell was going on? I go to ask Louis. Good thing we sit at the back of the class, the teacher wouldn't notice us.

"Why the fuck is everyone looking at me funny. Are they looking at you funny?" I was so confused.

"You don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

Then Louis pointed at my sweater. Shit. It was his sweater.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I had it on-"

"You didn't know you had my sweater on." Louis looked mad.

"I swear I didn't. How do people know it's yours anyways? You're not the only one who owns this."

Louis told me to check instagram, and I did. It was a photo of Louis and I hugging in the rain. Shit shit shit.

I looked at him apologetically, but before I could say anything he turned away and focused on the class.

*

Louis ignored me for the other two periods. Unfortunately, he was in my class for my three morning classes. I'm not sure how many classes he's in with me, because I've never experienced my last three classes. Everybody looks at me funny in the halls, but they never do anything. I guess I should be a bit grateful for that, right?

Lunch time, I go to my locker. I get my backpack and close the locker door. I turn and Louis was there. I flinch.

"Woah, relax. It's just me"

His voice was low and calm. Some reason I felt hot again, a weird feeling in my stomach. He looks side to side, and then grabs my hand. Butterflies. He leads me outside the school, holding my hand. I couldn't help but blush. I also saw Louis blush too, but he tried to hide it. Weird. We stop walking when we reach the back of the school, where nobody was there.

We walk up to a wall. He lets go of my hand and holds my shoulders, pushing me up against the wall. I had no idea what he was gonna do. Butterflies slowly filled my stomach when I realized what we looked like. Him pushing me against the wall, looking down at me. It comes right out of a movie.

"I-" he starts to say, but paused when he notices me blushing.

He looks away, sighs, and looks back at me.

"Take off my hoodie" he says

"I-I can't" it's true, I couldn't.

"What do you mean you cant-" he lets go of my shoulders and starts taking off my sweater.

I panic and I try to stop him, but he keeps going. His face turns red as he stops half way, seeing my bra.

"Sorry." He said flatly.

"I told you I couldn't. Why don't you listen to me? You really think I did this on purpose? I don't want people to think I'm dating you. A jerk."

The words slip out of my mouth. I could tell he was hurt by me saying he was a jerk.

"Why the fuck aren't you wearing a shirt" he asks, trying to change the subject.

"Most girls don't. It's comfortable this way. If you have a problem with it then keep it to yourself"

Louis looked stunned. I wouldn't normally talk to people like this, but Louis made me feel like I could talk to him without judgement.

"Are you done? Because I'm done." I turn to walk away but Louis puts his hand on the wall, stopping me.

I turn back to look at him, and he was blushing. I blush too, but I act like I'm not.

"I'm sorry-"

"Louis leave me alone." I cut him off. I push his hand down and walk away but he slides his hands around my waist, pulling me back. I flinch, but I still feel butterflies. I look at Louis. His brown fluffy hair blowing in the wind. His light pink cheeks that blushed every time we touched. I stayed to hear what he was gonna say.

- Louis' Pov -

"Y/n please let me talk" I ask.

She stops and stares at me, but a sweet stare. I feel warm all of a sudden. She looks at my hands around her waist, I immediately let go of her. I don't know why but she's like a magnet. I'm always drawn to her and I don't like it. But she makes me feel so different. I brake my train on thought and talk to her.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. I promise I'll try my best to take down the Instagram post. Anything that'll make you feel better."

She nodded and then turned to leave. I let her go this time. I'm just left with the warm sensation y/n gives me and the butterflies I get from her.

- Y/n's Pov -

I leave and attempt to think about something else other than Louis. I go to the library and try to eat my lunch in peace.

Luckily, people who like to read are nice. Nobody gave me dirty looks and nobody disturbed me.