( kiss? ) - 18

As I arrive back at school, I go to the lunch table. Matthew and Nick look at me.

"Mate where have you been? Lunch is nearly over" Nick complains

"Hey where is y/n? She hasn't been eating lunch with us" Matthew asks

Y/n usually eats lunch in the library, she prefers it there. I visit her sometimes and Matthew teases me about it.

"Did you eat lunch with her?"

"No, she um- went home" I explain

They shrug and we continue with lunch.

- Y/n's Pov -

I wake up and I check the time. It's 4 pm. I sigh and I get up, checking in on mom

"Mom?"

She turns to look at me and smiles

"Hey sweetie"

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything? I'm about to go to work"

"Oh I don't need anything, I've been feeling alot better."

I nod and leave the room, getting ready for work.

*

It's 9 pm and I leave the library, claiming my 125 dollars. I'm glad that Louis pushed me to sleep, I really needed it. It's so sweet how he notices whenever I'm anxious, or when I'm not feeling myself.

It's nice to have someone care about me. My mom cares about me, but I usually don't talk to her because she's already in enough stress.

I blush at the thought of Louis holding my hand. It's comforting, but it also makes me feel different. I don't know what it is, but he makes my breath go unsteady, he makes me feel warm inside. I'm glad he sees me as his best friend.

*

It's now Friday, and I'm feeling more refreshed than the rest of the week. Still tired, but better. Louis walks into the classroom smiling at me

"Hey"

"Hi" I say bluntly

Even though he helped me, I still have to avoid him. There's too much tension between us and my mind is all around Louis, it shouldn't be that way.

"So, how do you feel" he asks

"I feel better, thanks"

I pull out my phone and I scroll through instagram. Oh great, another photo of Louis and I. It was yesterday, at the parking lot. Louis was holding my hand, leading me to his car.

"No way"

I flinch to the voice of Louis

"Matthew was stalking us, even during lunch?"

I look over to Matthew, so does Louis. Matthew walks over to us

"Why are you stalking us" I ask him

He smiles, looking at my phone

"I didn't take that picture, I don't stalk you guys"