ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1

Porsche's POV:

It's been a month now, I've been working for Kinn as his "personal" bodyguard.

He would always treat me like shit. I absolutely hate him with all my guts.

Sometime's I just wanted to run away from it all, I had hated him so much that I was done.

GENERAL POV:

Porsche was standing at the door inside of Kinn's office.

KINN: Porsche, get me my paper work out of the printer.

PORSCHE: Ugh, Yes SIR.

Porsche  walked over to the printer, got the paper work, and went over to give it to Kinn.

KINN: What the fuck is up with you're attitude?

Kinn said pulling the paper from his hands.

PORSCHE: Ohh, I'm so "sorry"

Porsche said as he turned around and took a step but Kinn grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.

KINN: Keep giving me that attitude and I'll give you a punishment.

Kinn said and smiled as he look into Porsche's eyes.

Porsche just turned around and rolled his eyes.

Punish me then. Wait, what no, what am I thinking?

Porsche shook his head and just walked back to where he was.

THE NEXT DAY:

 Porsche had gotten up early this morning and took a shower and went back in Kinn's office.

Kinn wasn't in the office and so Porsche decided to sit on his chair and mock Kinn.

Porsche had the time of his life as he was spinning around and around.

As Porsche was about to go through Kinn's laptop, the door opened, and Porsche ran back to his usual spot.

Kinn gave Porsche a look and Porsche made a loud gulp.

As Kinn walks over to his desk he was about to sit down and look at his laptop as it was open. He looked at Porsche and Porsche quickly looked away.

Oh god, i'm in so much shit now, he's gonna kill me, am I going to die.

So many thoughts ran through Porsche's mind. Then suddenly Kinn spoke.

KINN: Did you fucking touch my laptop?

Kinn asked in a calm voice which made Porsche scared.

PORSCHE: And if I did, what are you gonna do about it huh?

Kinn smiled in a scary way.

KINN: Take off your shirt.

PORSCHE: What? No.

KINN: Fine then.

Kinn went over and ripped of Porsche's shirt and burned it right in front of him.

PORSCHE: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Porsche was loosing his patience. Kinn just smiled and spoke once more.

KINN: As a punishment, you wont be aloud to wear your shirt for 2 days

PORSCHE: Wait what? THATS NOT FAIR! What if I get cold, or or what if I get sick.

KINN: If you get cold, sleep with me, and If you get sick, i'll take care of you.

Kinn smirked and Porsche just rolled his eyes.

PORSCHE: ugh, this is why I fucking hate you.

Porsche said as he rolled his eyes. He had said it in a low voice but Kinn still heard it.

It broke his heart so Kinn got out of his chair and went to Porsche.

Kinn grabbed his neck and kissed him.

KINN: Hate me all you want, but your life is mine.

Kinn said looking in his eyes, then let go and went and sat in his chair.

What the fuck was that. What is his problem. And why the fuck did he kiss me?

Porsche had so many thoughts until he crossed his arms and shivered because it was freezing cold in Kinn's room due to the aircon.

Kinn noticed that he was cold so he took of his Tuxedo, went over to Porsche, and put it on Porsche's shoulders.

Porsche looked up and saw Kinn adjusting his tuxedo on him.

Porsche's heart was pumping, and his brain was confused.

He couldn't feel himself anymore, because his body got the best of him so he pulled Kinn's collar and kissed him..