ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9

As Korn walked in, he saw Kinn and Porsche Kiss which made him smile.

From the corner of Porsche's eye he saw Korn and pushed Kinn and sat there with his head down.

KINN: Por, did you need something?

KORN: Hmm, I was coming to see you to talk about something, but I've got my answer. The wedding is tomorrow, so be prepared.

Korn smiled and left and Kinn looked at Porsche who's head was down.

Kinn smirked and lifted Porsche's chin up so that they were looking at each other.

KINN: What's wrong? Aww are you shy??

PORSCHE: N-no, go away.

Porsche turned his head away and Kinn smirked.

LATER ON IN THE DAY:

Porsche was laying on the big bed him and Kinn share as he was scrolling through baby clothes online.

Kinn sat next to him reading a book, he looked over and saw what Porsche was looking at on his phone.

Kinn put his book down and topped off Porsche who still had the phone in his hand.

KINN: You want a baby huh?

Porsche looked up and smiled and put his phone on the table next to the bed.

PORSCHE: Mm, and what if I want one huh?

Porsche whispered and rapped his hands around Kinns neck. Kinn smiled and kissed porsche as he put his right hand under Porsche's shirt.

Porsche broke the kiss and looked into Kinns eyes.

PORSCHE: We've got a wedding tomorrow, not now hmm?

Kinn frowned and hopped off Porsche and porsche just giggled. Kinn sat besides porsche as he threw his head back and sighed. Kinn closed his eyes but wasn't asleep as he was disappointed.

Porsche rested his head on Kinns chest as Kinn lightly caressed Porsche hair.

KINN: Mmmh, how many kids do you want? I want 12.

And with that Kinn smiled and laughed as it had made Porsche blushed.

PORSCHE: I want, hmmm, 4?

Porsche said as he got up and Kiss Kinn as he still had his eyes closed.

Kinn smiled and so did Porsche, they were happy, but something tells Kinn that porsche isn't happy....