ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3

Porsche was sound asleep, still in his uniform. As Kinn went inside his room, he saw that Porsche was in a mess. He then unbuttoned his uniform until he was only in his underwear.

Kinn was hungry for him, he wanted to hear his moans, he wanted to fuck him asleep, but instead, he found P'js and put them on him.

Kinn was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his back. He kissed Porsche on the forehead.

KINN: I love you...

Kinn whispered as he kissed his temple and left.

THE NEXT MORNING:

Kinn had woken up early and went to his office and waited for Porsche to come and wait beside the door like usual. 

Although porsche would be in the door at 7:34 am on the dot, he was an hour late.

KINN: Hmm, well aren't you late?

PORSCHE: Oh, sorry, I just had a terrible night.

KINN: If you want, you can take the da-

Before Kinn could finish his sentence, one of the bodyguards came through the door and bowed.

BODYGUARD: Khun Kinn, Porsche, you have been summoned by Khun Korn.

Kinn and Porsche look at  each other and look back at the bodyguard in a weird way.

BODYGUARD: Please follow me..

As both Kinn and Porsche followed the bodyguard to go to Korn, Porsche was nervous, and so was Kinn.

At once, the arrived...

KORN: Porsche, Kinn, take a seat.

As Porsche and Kinn took a seat, Kinn gulped loudly.

KORN: As you know, it's unusual for me to call a meeting for both you and porsche. However, this is an important message I must inform you. Porsche, Kinn, You guys have been arranged to get married.

PORSCHE/KINN: WHAT!?!?

Both of them said in shocked, and they both started to go red.

PORSCHE: There aint NO way i'm getting married to the punk!

KINN: Oh so I'M the punk, aint not way i'm getting married to this selfish BRAT!

As they both sat there and bickered, Korn spoke.

KORN: ENOUGH, whether you like it or NOT, you guys are getting married for business, Porsche, I chose you for a reason that shall not be said. You have a week to get along, if not, it wont look good.

Korn said it in a firm voice, he meant what he said and so Kinn and Porsche sat there in anger. They both despised each other so much.... Or did they???