ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4

18+ :PPP

KORN: Well, Porsche, since you are getting married to Kinn, you shall not work as his bodyguard, rather his wife perhaps.

Porsche just looked down and blushed.

Wife? What wife, I never even agreed to this bullshit.

So many questions filled Porsche's head.

KORN: And due to this engagement, you now both have to sleep in the same room.

KINN/PORSCHE: WHAT!?

KORN: You heard me, now run along love birds.

Korn just smiled and Porsche and Kinn walked to their "new" room.

Porsche sat on the bed and took of his uniform while Kinn was in the shower. 

Porsche changed into a shirt he found not knowing it was Kinns shirt.

Kinn got out of the shower with only a towel around his waist and saw Porsche with his shirt on. He blushed and got a boner when he saw Porsche wearing what he wore.

PORSCHE: W-what?

KINN: T-thats my shirt..

Kinn's face went red as a tomato, he had gotten so horny that he already had visions.

PORSCHE: Oh, gosh, i'm so sorry, I'll take it off.

KINN: DON'T... don't take it off...

PORSCHE: What? Why?

Kinn walked forwards with his towel around his waist, and kissed Porsche's soft lips.

KINN: Cause you look so god damn sexy when you wear that.

Porsche just smiled and looked away. But Kinn lifted his chin so they both can look in each others eyes.

Porsche rapped his hands around Kinn's neck feeling the water droplets on his back and pulled him in for a kiss.

Kinn kissed him back and pulled his hips closer until both their crotch's were touching. Kinn's hand made it onto Porsche's ass, still holding the kiss.

As Kinn slowly placed Porsche on the bed, he unbuttoned Porsche's shirt, and kept kissing him. This time the kiss was more passionate.

Kinn was hungry for Porsche, he slipped tongue in Porsche's mouth, and started stroking Porsche's hair. As Kinn put his hand under Porsche's shirt, there was a knock at the door.

Kinn and Porsche ignored it, and Kept kissing eachother. Until they knocked again. So they stopped and Kinn left to go see who it was.

W-what just happened, I hate him right?

No, Yes, of course I hate him, but why did I enjoy it so much. I want more...

These questions filled Porsche's head as he got horny, so he started stroking his penis.

As he was gently stroking it, as he thought of Kinn. He let out a soft moan and started stroking it faster panting for air. Little did he know, Kinn had just walked in, just to see Porsche stroking himself.

Kinn liked what he saw and got on top of Porsche......