ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6

As there was a knock on the door, Kinn just rolled his eyes and continued to snuggle on my chest.

Soon there was another nock.

KINN: Ughh, can you like fuck off?

Kinn said yelling at the person behind the door.

After Kinn yelled he decided to get up and put on his Royal Blue silky robe.

KINN: Mmm, you hungry?

Kinn asked as he leaned over to Porsche and pecked his soft lips, as he pulled away there was a clear strand of saliva.

PORSCHE: Mm, yeah a bit.

KINN: (Kisses Porsche again) Mmm, then i'll get a maid to bring you food.

As Kinn was about to leave to go call the maid, Porsche grabbed his arm which made Kinn turn around.

Kinn turned around only to look at Porsche's sad eyes. 

PORSCHE: You don't have to do all this for me you know?

Porsche was sad because he felt like he was using Kinn. As he said those words, there was a tear the rolled down his eye.

KINN: Hey, don't cry, it's fine, I did it because I wanted to.

As Kinn said those affectionate words, he wiped Porsche's tears away and sat besides him, brining Porsche closer to his face.

With that, he kissed Porsche and Porsche rapped his arms arounds Kinns neck for a deeper kiss.

Kinn pulled back and looked into Porsche's eyes.

KINN: If you kiss me any deeper, I won't let you leave bed for a week.

Kinn smirked at Porsche and Porsche just rolled his eyes with his arms stilled rapped around his neck and as Kinns hands were on Porsche's ribs.

Porsche then pulled Kinn for a wet kiss as he slipped tongue in. Their mouths were hot and wet and they continued the juicy kiss for a while.

As Kinn was caressing Porsche's ribs, Porsche leaned forward for an even deeper kiss. It was like they were swallowing each other.

Kinn then got ontop of Porsche with Porsche's hands still rapped around his neck.

Suddenly there was a knock.

Kinn looked at the door and grabed his gun from the drawer and shot the door which shot the person behind it. ( a bodyguard)

Porsche had looked at Kinn with shock.

PORSCHE: Really? For a kiss?

KINN: If it's for you i'd kill anyone.

Porsche just rolled his eyes and let go of Kinns neck, and Kinn got up kissing Porsche's forehead.

LATER ON IN THE DAY:

As Porsche was laying on the bed shirtless, Kinn had just came back from a meeting angry...

PORSCHE: What's wrong?

KINN: Nothing.

Kinn wasn't bothered to say much because he was tired and lazy at the moment.

Porsche just gave Kinn a look as Kinn was undoing his shirt and Porsche just stared.

Kinn saw Porsche staring and grinned.

KINN: Like what you see hmm?........