ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

As Kinn picked up Porsche he had taken them both into the modern bathroom kissing without breaking it.

Kinn placed Porsche on the sink taking of his silky shirt and started to caress his back as they had another wet sloppy kiss.

Porsche broke the kiss and took of Kinn's shirt and they made out in the bathroom. There has not been a single place in their room that they haven't had sexual intercourse on.

THE NEXT MORNING:

It was a bright sunny morning and Kinn had woken up only to notice that his boyfriend wasn't there, perhaps he had gone somewhere?

Kinn was confused, because Porsche wouldn't just leave like that.

Sooner or later Kinn got up and walked down stairs and his Royal Blue silky robe.

BODYGUARDS: Good Morning Khun Kinn.

All the bodyguards said as Kinn walked passed them into his office. He noticed as he walked in that Porsche was sitting on his chair.

Kinn stood there smiling with his hands on his hips watching Porsche.

Porsche didn't notice Kinn but Porsche had grabbed the photo of Kinn and His brothers and Kiss Kinn on the photo.

Kinn noticed and smiled.

KINN: Well well well, If you want a kiss, you don't need to ask.

Porsche looked up with the photo in his hands shocked. He has gone tomato red while his mouth was opened in shock. Kinn smiled as he walked over and turned porsche's chair to face him.

Kinn grabbed Porsches chin with his right hand and pecked Porsche lips.

Porsche pulled Kinn nape in for a deeper kiss as Korn walked in.