ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7

KINN: Like what you see hm?

Porsche immediately looked away and Kinn just smiled.

As Kinn took off his shirt, with only his pants left, he jumped in the shower.

Porsche got up and yawned and changed his clothes into Kinns clothes on purpose as night time had already hit.

Later on, Kinn got out of the shower too see Porsche asleep in his clothes. Kinn smiled and blushed as he walked over with only a white towel around his waist.

He sat besides Porsche and leaned closer as a droplet of water fell from Kinns hair onto Porsche's cheek. Kinn smiled and wiped the droplet away and Kiss porsche's cheek which made Porsche blush as he was asleep.

 Kinn caressed Porsche's cheek and then got up and changed into comfy clothes. He hopped into bed with Porsche as Porsche turned around and snuggled into Kinn chest which only made Kinn blush.

NEXT MORNING:

Porsche woke up only to be waking up in Kinns muscular arms. He was shocked and quickly got up.

Kinn just rolled over and snuggled in porsche's lap. Porsche blushed and started playing with his hair.

Do I l-like him? No, no way, I hate him right?

Porsche couldn't even figure out whether he liked Kinn or not, sooner or later, he had remember the wedding was in 3 days.

PORSCHE: SHIA KINN!

With Porsche yelling it had woken up Kinn who nearly panicked.

KINN: W-what whats wrong Porsche!?

Kinn said as he jumped up from sleeping.

PORSCHE: W-were getting married in 3 days.

KINN: Mmm, And?

Kinn said rubbing his eyes.

Porsche didn't respond as he simply just got up and changed.

Kinn watched Porsche changed and smiles and Porsche noticed and gave him a dirty look.

Soon, they both got up and Porsche was finally able to walk after yk yk.

As porsche was standing in the middle of the room Kinn walked behind him and rapped his hands around Porsche's waist and his chin in Porsche's collar bone.

KINN: Mmm what are you reading baby?

PORSCHE: A news article about babys why?

Kinn moved closer so that his crotch was on porsche's ass.

KINN: I mean if you want one, you don't need to ask...

Kinn whispered into Porsche's ear which sent shivers down his spine.

Porsche turned around as Kinn face was close to porsche. 

Porsche could feel Kinn grabbing his ass while Porsche rapped his hands around Kinns neck and smiled.

Kinn pulled Porsche's ass closer so their crotches were together and they kissed.

Their tongues were twisting and swirling in each others mouth as the swallowed each others saliva. It was such a wet kiss that saliva was everywhere and they didn't even take a minuet to breathe.

Porsche's back arched as he stood up holding Kinn neck for a deeper kiss. ( Porsches back was kinda like this c)

As they were kissing, Kinn picked Porsche up from the legs as they were still kissing. He had brought Porsche into the bathroom......