Where do I begin?

Hi, my names Naruto Uzumaki. My goal was to be Hokage some day but, in my current situation It wouldn't be possible. I can't even move or leave this place. You're wondering what happend right? Why I can't move. Well, this is what happend up until now. 

Start of flashback of three years ago: 

You see ever since Sasuke left the village to gain "power" with Orochimaru my new priority was to bring him back whether I had to break every bone in his body or drag him back. I would make him see his mistakes and how he is being used. We do not know if he knows Orochimaru's plans to takes his body and make it his own. So I set out after him, I had promised Sakura that I would bring him back on the day he left. When our team returned empty handed that day our whole team had to be seen right away by the doctors back at the Hidden Leaf village. Including Choji, Neji, Rock Lee, Shikamaru and me, I was very dissapointed in my self that I failed Sakura. After everyone was healed, we were exused of our missions to think and rest. I sat in my room staring at my bowl of ramen I had just prepared it always cheered me up. But today, the thought of ramen only made it worse. I got to thinking how everyone else had family to return to that day but me and Sasuke didn't. Agghh all this thinking makes my head hurt.

"Knock knock." What was that? I turned around to see Shikamaru knocking on my window.

"Are you gonna let me in or what?" Shikamaru stated with attitude. Earlier that day Shikamaru had thought about Naruto and decided to pay him a visit.

"Oh, uhm yeah," I was shocked out of all people Shikamaru had come to see me. My face was all flustered.

"Hey you were gonna open the window?" Shikamaru reminded him.

"Yeah," dang it now I've embarrassed myself even further. I opened up the door and let him in my place wasn't the cleanest so I prepared myself to get scolded ya' know like "This isn't a healthy lifestyle!?" Or "You expect to become hokage with a place like this!?" is all I heard whenever someone showed up but that rarely happend. So just why is Shikamaru here?

Shikamaru's point of view:

As I crawled through his window I was about to take a step when I noticed all the trash lying around. Would it kill this kid to pick it up? I didn't say anything and stepped around it. He didn't look so good it look like he had barely gotten any sleep and I could smell the untouched ramen sitting on the table. I could tell he was still troubled by the Sasuke incident.

"So uhh, Shikamaru why are you here?" Naruto questioned as he looked around avoiding eye contact. Oh yeah why I'm here.

"Well, I was thinking about you and figured you needed somone to hangout with." I wasn't quite sure why I thought about Naruto but I just felt like I was supposed to be here and it was annoying me so I finally came. But I wasn't gonna say that, it seemed weird.

"Oh," Naruto mumbled. He looked dissapointed, what else did he want me to say? I started putting all the pieces together; cold ramen sitting on the table untouched, messy room, messy bed, and dark circles under his eyes. I was shocked to see Naruto so depressed he was usually the idiot of the group the one to make everyone laugh because of how stupid it was. The usually happy guy so depressed was sad to see. Now that I mention it, it doesn't look like hes eaten either. Ugh, this fool no wonder I haven't seen him around hes usually training or here or the ramen shop but not recently.

"Here come with me." I had stated while heading outside. It looked like he needed to go outside for a bit. And Choji was waiting for me outside as well but Naruto didn't know that neither did Choji know I was getting Naruto to tag along with them.

"Alright one second I'm gonna change." Naruto said. I started thinking of some things we could do to get Sasuke or whatever is bothering him off of his mind. I jumped down and told Choji that we needed to distract Naruto from his thoughts. We were just kids what would we know about this. Choji's favorite thing to do is eat and well I enjoy watching the clouds how were we gonna help Naruto.