Where am I?

I do not own any of the art

(Btw this is what he looks like rn)

Naruto's point of view:

"Ughhh, my head, " I say before I open my eyes. It was dark and all there was for light were a few candles. My hands are bound by a piece of metal they were in front of my head hanging by a chain that is attached to that piece of metal it had cutouts that my hands were stuck in. There is a metal dog collar like bind around my neck attached to a chain on the wall. My legs each are bound to a heavy ball like binds. I never really paid attention in school so it was hard to come up for a name to call them. All these binds were extremely uncomfortable and as if I wasn't bound enough I was also in a prison cell. I started to at least try to get out of the binds but they were making a lot of noise. After twenty minutes of squirming around trying to slip out of the binds, I heard footsteps down the hallway. I didn't know how to act should I pretend to sleep, I didn't know what to do. Just where am I?

"So your finally awake," someone spoke. Chills went down my spine.

Shikamaru's point of view: 

We all met up in Lady Tsunade's office. We all were still just genin, well except for me being the only chunin out of our class. 

"What do we do now?" Sakura questioned. She wasn't balling her eyes out like she did with Sasuke. It was strange, it seemed like she didn't care as much for Naruto as she did Sasuke. Did she just not care? She just lost both of her teammates on team seven. Something seemed suspicious. I shouldn't focus on that. After all Naruto could be dead, or hurt, or being hurt. I didn't know what was gonna happen to him, whether they were gonna kill him or use him or what, I feared for him. The moment I finally get enough courage to ask him out and confess my feelings he gets taken. Damnit, I should've been able to save him. He would've saved me, any of us without even thinking. No matter who it was. He was capable and strong, I was just the brains. But we couldn't save him, I was so angry with myself.  I was too weak, we need to find him and save him.

"Who did you say took Naruto again Shikamaru?" Lady Tsunade asked. 

"It was Kabuto, and I know for sure because after his hood fell he turned to look at me so I got a good view of his face." I answered calmly. No matter how I felt I had to hide it, and keep calm. That was my job, to come up with a plan in tough times as calmly as possible. 

"Wait, he could be with Sasuke right now then, if he somehow escapes he could save Sasuke too. Naruto is strong enough to do that," She slammed her fist on the desk. She had confindence in him and I did too but, I don't know, Orochimaru is different from other rouge shinobi. "But we still need to find him, get me the head of the sensory unit and lets see if we can track him." Lady Tsunade commanded. 

"What if they somehow convince Naruto to switch sides and we end up fighting him once we find him!? Kiba asked.

"Agreed, but I don't think we will have to worry about him turning to their side." Kakashi Sensei added. Naruto was to thick headed of a ninja to be persuaded to go against the village. But that meant his well being would be at risk. They would probably beat him and threaten him if they couldn't persuade him." Kakashi added.

"I agree, he's too thick headed to be pursuaded, but for his well being an health he could be even more at risk. That's why we need the Sensory unit." Tsunade said while biting her thumb nail. 

Naruto's point of view:

The voice came from behind. I jerked my head around to see who the hell was responsible for this. 

"Hello, Naruto," the voice spoke. My heart dropped when I turned around. It was Orochimaru and Kabuto, all I thought was where is Sasuke. 

"Sorry for the poor welcome," Kabuto smirked. I was terrified and furious, I wasn't sure what they wanted and intended to do.