On repeat

"A tunnel huh, this could lead to Naruto," Kakashi said looking to see how far down it was. "I think this is how Kabuto infiltrated the village without any noticing so easily." Kakashi was right of course but the thing is.

"What do we tell Lady Hokage? Weren't you supposed to report what you heard from me. But what do we tell her about this?" I pointed at the tunnel.

"Well, I'm not quite sure. I mean I could tell her the truth, I'm sure she'd understand and she just might send you on missions related to Naruto to. Or I could just tell her it really wasn't anything and make up something." He said while standing back up. "And you return to doing what you have been and miss the chances to track down Naruto." Kakashi was smirking threw his mask. 

"Ugh what a drag, fine tell her the truth if it means I'll have more chances to see Naruto." The thought of what the Hokage would think of this scared me. What if she doesn't like the idea of boys liking boys. Would she really understand? 

"Good choice, I'm sure she will understand. So I wouldn't worry about it. As for this," he pointed at the tunnel. "This is sure to lead us to Naruto. " He chuckled and I could see him smiling through his mask. 

"Yeah, lets just hope he's ok." I added.

"I'm sure he is, he's an idiot but he's tough and our village's most unpredictable ninja. But you already know that. Now go on and get some rest and report to the Hokage in the morning." He said covering the door back up.

"Yeah no kidding, alright see ya." I walked off and waved.

Naruto's point of view:

We were walking for day's just where were we going? It was hard to tell because I didn't know where the hideout we were just at was located because when I was being brought there but I knew it was somewhere near the village after I saw our villages tracking and sensory unit. I knew the people probably didn't care that I was kidnapped all they were worried about is if someone got ahold of the nine tails. It was all so depressing to think about. But that gets me thinking is there someone besides Shikamaru that cares? I wonder how Shikamaru is doing with all of this commotion. 

"We are almost there," Kabuto said look at the Snake who was walking in the shadows of the trees avoiding light. 

"Finally, I'm getting tired of just walking." Sasuke complained with his hands in his pockets. 

"Yes," the snake licked his lips. Gee he sure creeped me out. I kept quiet and to myself on how I felt. My legs were numb and shaky. From sitting on the floor for days at a time to walking days at a time did not have a good effect on my legs. My neck was bruised and red from this damn collar, and so were my ankles and wrists. Every time I had the chance I tried to change Sasukes mind and return to the village whenever we were alone but he just wouldn't listen. He was consumed with darkness. Sasuke looked back at me and then he looked at how slow I was walking and slowed down letting Kabuto and Orochimaru get ahead of us.

"Your so slow, have you not walked this long in a while?" He asked and then I think he noticed I was shaky because his expression on his face changed.

Sasuke's point of view: 

Naruto was so slow it was irritating because usually he was so happy and cheerful and get ahead of us on Team seven. But now he was slow and never said anything often. When I slowed down and walked at his speed I began to notice he was shaky. I bet he would just fall over and collapse if he stopped walking. I almost wanted to push him over to see him fall over. Its what I normally would of done back then. I was hesitant at first but I eventually raised my hand and pushed him. And just as I thought, he fell over like a log he couldn't even catch himself. I was laughing so hard to see his shocked expression.

"Oi! What was that for!?" He said trying to lift himself back up.

"Why not? You fell over like a log you couldn't even catch yourself your so pathetic." I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall over myself. 

"Shut up were gonna fall behind." His face was frustrated. And all of a sudden my eyes began to wander he was laying down with his arms to the side holding himself up. I had a weird urge again like the time he was against the wall. I stopped laughing and just looked at him. "What are you looking at. Your beginning to weird me out quit it." I held myself from throwing myself and kissing him. I hated this feeling why am I getting it towards Naruto!? We are both guys and I don't have time for love. My only goal was to kill Itachi. Kabuto and Orochimaru both were already going into the trap door into the tunnel. They weren't worried about us running away because they knew I needed them to achieve my goal. "Your really weird," Naruto spoke trying to get back up again. But continuously failed. Was he that weak already? The urge was getting stronger and stronger It was hard to hold myself back. "Sasuke say something already," Naruto said continuing his efforts. I couldn't hold myself back anymore I fell onto him and looked at his face. "WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Just shut up already," I said leaning forward and I started to kiss him. He started to try to push me off of him but I just grabbed his hands and pinned him to the ground. 

"MPHH!," he was jerking his head and squirming around. I kept my hand on both of his hands and used the other to hold his face. I detached my lips from his and looked at him. "What the hell what that for! Are you crazy!?" He had a fierce look in his eye I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Shut up," I said tightening my grip on his face. 

Time skip

(A month later)

Naruto's point of view:

It kept going like this repetitively. Every week we would move locations again running from the village. They were finding the tunnels one after another but it didn't seem to faze Kabuto or Orochimaru. And Kabuto continued to poke needles into me whenever Sasuke wasn't around. And Sasuke would keep randomly getting this look in his eyes and doing that weird thing to me. Every time I would try to move but I couldn't. Just how long will I have to keep going through this. My will of fire started to flicker. But the only reason I was willing to keep going through this was to protect Shikamaru from harm.

Shikamaru's point of view:

Kakashi told Lord Hokage about me and Naruto and she accepted it and put me in more missions to find Naruto. I guess I shouldn't have worried like I did because everyone eventually knew and supported it. They said they would do anything to reunite us again. Well everyone except Hinata who seemed depressed about the idea. We followed the tunnels and found a hide out one after another but we always seemed to be too late. I was frustrated and began to become desperate about finding him. I wonder just what are they doing to him.