NARUTO!!

Naruto's point of view:

It was the next day and we woke up still holding each other. I was finally being loved, someone doesn't think I'm a monster.

"Morning," Shikamaru greeted. He was yawning and was stretching out his arms in the air. 

"Morning," I replied. 

Time skip:

It was the afternoon later that day and it was the perfect day to hangout. We met up with everyone including Choji, Ino, Sakura, Neji, Ten Ten, Bushy Brow, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, and Shino. We kept the fact we were dating a secret and we didn't plan on telling anyone soon. 

"Lets go out to the training grounds!," Bushy Brow insisted. I needed an excuse to train so I agreed.

"I wouldn't mind," Ten Ten and Kiba agreed. We all followed Bushy Brow to the training grounds near the river. This is where me, Sakura, and Sasuske passed Kakashi Sensei's test.

"Who want's to spar with me!!!" Bushy brow said with flames in his eyes and his fists up. 

"I'll spar with you but I won't go easy on you," Neji said approaching Bushy Brow. They both moved to the side and starting sparing. And Shikamaru moved to the side with Ino and Choji in the trees as they worked on their "Ino, Shika, Cho," formation. Sakura went off with Ten Ten to spar. And Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino also started to spar. As for me, no one seemed to want to spar with me. Maybe they were all just scared of me after the Chunin exams. Shikamaru had explained before hand that he needed to work on his formation with his team and apologized so I wasn't surprised when he went off with his team. 

"Hut, hut," Hinata was shouting.

"Fang over Fang!" Kiba shouted along with Akamaru's barks.

"Sixty four palms!" Neji shouted hitting Bushy Brow. It was a friendly spar so none of us were worried. I just walked off to the other side of the river to work on my Rasengan. Whenever I practiced the Rasengan I always hit something and it would send debre flying and it could hit someone so that's why I distanced myself from the others. Each and every one of us were busy focused on something. 

"Rasengan!" I shouted while a vigorous ball of chakra formed in my hand. I then hit the tree which left a perfect circle chunk missing from where I had hit. I stood there holding my hand when I felt a pair of greedy eyes look at me from behind. I turned around but no one was looking at me. Then who was? Every one was still busy and I just shook it off and kept forming chakra in my palm repetitively hitting the trees until I knocked them over. I stopped again feeling the same eyes on me. I turned around and yet again no one was looking at me. Shikamaru noticed something was wrong and turned to me but I didn't notice I was too focused on looking around in the trees around me. 

"Guys hold up," Shikamaru whispered to Choji and Ino. "Look at Naruto, somethings disturbed him."

"What do you think is making him so nervous?" Ino asked.

"I don't know but I think we should keep an eye on him." Shikamaru added. 

"I'm sure one of the Sensei's is messing with him, I don't think we should worry." Choji suggested. Just then Both Hinata and Neji stopped, they were using their Byakugan's and seen something over by me and could see I was tense. Pretty soon they got everyone's attention except mine.

"Someones over by Naruto," Neji stated looking around. Everyone was huddled up except for me.

"Hai, I seen it too," Hinata added.

"I noticed he was tense earlier I am sure that is what is troubling him." Shikamaru added. Everyone was looking at me which made it worse soon I was looking at them and no longer focused on the set of eyes on me in the trees which was my mistake. 

"Hey Naruto, come over here for a sec!" Kiba yelled. As I started walking over I heard the leaves rustle and before I could react someone grabbed me from behind. Everyone grabbed their kunai's and ran towards me. So much was happening in a matter of seconds.

"Bastard let go of me!" I said squirming around struggling to get free. Even Kakashi sensei showed up behind everyone following. He must have been watching us train or reading his book nearby. Pretty soon my mouth was covered by a rag that had something on it that when ever I breathed it in made me feel dizzy. Clawing at this guys hands trying to hold my breath was the hardest thing to do. Eventually I had to breath and I went unconscious. 

Shikamaru's point of view:

In the matter of seconds Naruto was grabbed by this cloaked figure. We all jumped at him with our kunai carefull not to hit Naruto. He was unconscious now and lying in this cloaked figures arms. 

"Naruto!" Hinata screamed.

"Damnit let him go you bastard!" Kiba shouted.

"That is not fair!" Lee scolded.

"Shadow possession justsu!" I yelled. He avoided my shadow and ran away towards the village walls. We all followed him but within a second he dissapeared. 

"Where did he go!" I shouted with anger.

"Damnit," Kakashi groaned.

"We need to tell lady Tsunade!" Sakura yelled running towards the village. Neji and Hinata looked around with their Byakugans and couldn't find even a trace of chakra. 

"Naruto!" Lee yelled. Everyone was frustrated and were running in all sorts of directions. I eventually found footprints of someone carrying a body and followed them. I finally caught up to them and the hood on the cloaked figure flew off it was Kabuto! He turned and noticed me and started at the edge of the village at full speed. He knew I couldn't leave the village without permission and crossed the border.

"DAMNIT!!!" I yelled "NARUTO!!!" I screamed as tears flooded my eyes.