He knew!?

This is what happend to Naruto (aka this is what actually happend at where the sensory unti found traces of a fight and naruto's hair.)

Naruto's point of view: 

Its been a week now since I was taken from the village and I have barely been surviving off of scraps. I've gotten skinnier because of this and I have been so hungry I don't even want to eat to much. Whenever Sasuke left to train with Ororchimaru Kabuto would come into the room and poke me with needles to draw blood. He said he needed to analyze my blood for research on the nine tails but I didn't understand why. The needles eventually started to put scars on my arm from him poking them all in a straight line. He always threatend me that he would harm Shikamaru if I didn't cooperate. There is no way I would let them touch him! Over my dead body!!! The atmosphere in the hideout was different today though. Everyone was walking around in the hallway back and forth gathering things. I was sitting in Sasuke's room sitting with the binds on. They always put them on me when they weren't in the room. I hated the sight. I almost wanted to puke or pass out every time I seen them. Whenever I was left alone I would always figit with my feet, I didn't realize I was doing it half of the time. Even though its only been a week it feels like a year somehow. The long days just sitting there or training with Sasuke or just daydreaming of being back with the village. This life was horrid why would Sasuke choose this over being with us in the village. 

"Go get Naruto its time for us to take our leave, the sensory unit has started to sniff out our trail." Kabuto spoke with an ignorant tone. He was as much of a snake as Orochimaru. Sasuke walked into the room and grabbed my leash. I started to just call this stupid collar a leash since thats what it was whether I liked it or not. 

"Lets go get up," Sasuke had an irritated look on his face. It would seem he didn't like Kabuto as well. Ah who am I kidding the only person who likes Kabuto is that stupid snake.

"One second, ouch." It hurt to stand now from sitting for hours on a hard floor. I struggled to get up constantly tripping over my own feet an falling back down. I felt so stupid and clumsy. Getting up is an every day thing everyone does it yet I can't even stand for too long and its been a week.

"Is it really that hard to get up?" Sasuke said looking down at me irritated. 

"Well," I hated being looked down on by everyone even the villagers and my comrades did. 

"Here if its really that hard." Sasuke grabbed my arm and helped me up. "Lets go," now I was irritated just by being around him. Which was normal but it was even worse this time. Kabuto and that snake were standing outside his door waiting when we walked out. 

"Be careful on your action they may just hurt someone." The snake warned. I called Orochimaru the snake like I called the Hokage Granny Tsunade. It was just another nickname.

"Mhm," I mumbled agreeing.

"Lets just go," Sasuke was annoyed with the snake giving an irritated tone.

-Time skip-

Half a day later

As we were walking I felt like my legs were numb and we were just walking meaninglessly. I started to sense someone around us. I started look behind me. I was behind everyone so they wouldn't notice if I did sense something. I looked back and seen the sensory unit was using their noses to find us. I turned back around to see all three of them giving me a look. I turned back around to find that the sensory unti wasn't aware of our presence even though we were so close. I looked back, their faces were intimidating. I started to sweat a bit. No one was holding onto my leash and my hands were stuck together. I jumped back towards Kiba's group, hoping they could sense my presence now. I looked back but they were oblivious. Before I knew it me and Kabuto were fighting when I kicked him back. I jumped back again. I had the chance I could make a run for it.