I- I can't remember

Naruto's point of view:

"Wear this," Sasuke said while giving me a pair of clothes that matched his. I grabbed it and looked at him. I signaled him to turn around I hated being watched while I change clothing. "Fine," he turned around. I quickly slipped on the new set of clothes but the chain made it difficult. But I managed. 

"Alright," he turned around and looked at me but what was really weird was his face turned a bright red. 

All of a sudden there was too knocks on the wooden door. 

"Sasuke? It's Kabuto may I come in?" Kabuto was waiting on the other side of the door. It was hard to tell what time it was. It felt like it was later at night almost. But I couldn't tell since there was no windows or anything.

"What do you want now?" Sasuke said with an irritated tone while going up to the door. When he opened it Kabuto was standing there with something in his hands. He hid them behind the door and looked at me then back at Sasuke.

"Make sure to put these on him when you go to sleep. Just to make sure he doesn't escape or decide to tear the place apart." Kabuto whispered to Sasuke. I still could hear him, and looked at Sasuke. I was living another nightmare again. Kabuto then proceeded to hand him a few more binds. All I could think was how much I hated the sight of binds or Kabuto. Sasuke just nodded and closed the door. He looked back at me and then the binds. To my surprise he just set them aside on his dresser. It must not have been night time yet. I started to look at this new leash and reached the end of the chain. It had a bigger loop of metal on it along with a lock. It looked like this is where you would hook it onto something. 

"One more thing," Kabuto said walking in. "Food is ready, just put the binds on him and chain him to something in here and come down." He then proceeded to leave the room.

"What about him, what will he eat?" Sasuke said pointing at me. 

"Any scraps we have left. We only have so much food here before we move again." He left the room. I didn't notice how hungry I was until I heard the word food. I held my stomach. 

"Sorry Naruto," Sasuke grabbed the binds and walked up to me. "Put your hands out," he said holding another bind. All these stupid binds!!! I hate this!!! 

"F-fine," I put my hands out and looked away. The binds were cold and sent chills up my arms. He then put another bind on my feet to and they both were connected by a single chain. 

"I have to bring you over here." He picked me up bridal style over towards the wall with the torch. He set me down against the wall and picked up the end of the chain that connected to the collar and locked it on the metal part of the torch that was hooked on the wall. "I'll be back," he left the room. I pulled on the chain connected to the torch a bit and to my surprise it was a lot stronger than I had first expected.

-Time skip- 

1 week later- Naruto and Sasuke moved locations and he still hasn't been free of binds since he got there or any freedom of some sort surviving off of scraps.

Shikamaru's point of view:

A week ago Lady Tsunade had sent out half of the sensory unit to recover Naruto's tracks but they haven't found anything beyond where I seen him last his tracks just vanished. I haven't been sent out on many missions lately and I can't help to hurt knowing I could've saved him. I wondered if hes okay or if they did something to him. Uneasy I would usually only go out of my house to train, watch clouds or sometimes go to Ichiraku ramen since that was Naruto's favorite place to go. I decided to go lay at my favorite spot and watch clouds when Hinata came running to me.

"Lady Tsunade needs to see you! We may have found something!" Hinata was practically screaming in my ear. The past week she has been training harder than anyone else going off on how she would save Naruto. So she thought, I had been training a lot too. We both had the same goal in the end, to save Naruto. Every night I kept thinking of that day so I couldn't sleep and I would bring a candle or torch and train. I was heartbroken, that day I finally was happy with my life I was with Naruto after we confessed the night before. I couldn't have been happier knowing Naruto felt the same about me. And then he was taken away.  "C'mon!" Hinata grabbed my hand and started running towards the Hokages office.