Wha- What did you just say?

Chill's went down my spine and I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around to see two women and children walking past.

"Oh its that boy," the one woman said with a disapproving look on her face. She had long brown hair and a navy blue dress on. 

"I heard he tried to bring Sasuke back the day he left. His whole team got hurt, what a shame." The blonde haired girl replied. She also had a blue patterned dress on. 

"Make sure you stay away from him." The brown hair girl had told the children. The look, that same look that everyone had given him is the look they were giving him. As the women and children walked past, I felt light headed and dizzy. I turned pale, why do people always give me that look what did I do wrong. It wasn't my fault that I had the nine tails sealed in me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Then I heard someone open the door, I quickly wiped my tear and turned around. My cheek still had the stream of water,  but the tear wasn't there. The stream of water lit up in the light and Shikamaru could see it. 

"They said I could, what happend?" Shikamaru questioned in a worried tone.

Shikamaru's point of view:

Naruto looked pale when I walked out, he had a stream of water from his eye from a tear that had lit up in the light.  Just what happend to him. 

"Nothing, I'm fine lets go," Naruto demanded. I've never seen him like this before. Naruto was walking weird.It was like as if he couldn't walk in a straight line. 

"Are you ok? Why are you walking so weird?" I questioned in a worried tone. 

"I'm just a little dizzy." Naruto replied. Ugh this idiot is gonna pass out I just know it. I'll stay close in case he does though.

Naruto's point of view:

I can barely keep conscious, I'm walking funny and now Shikamaru's worried. A little dizzy is an understatement. I can't pass out until we get to my housen if I did then I'd be troubling Shikamaru. 

"We are almost there anyways," I stated quietly. I feel like I hit my head on a rock, like if hit something or trip I could easily pass out.  I noticed Shikamaru speed up to walk beside me. Just then I felt my conscious slip away as I pass out.

Shikamaru's point of view:

I better speed up before he passes out and hits his head. Just then I see Naruto fall backwards. I quickly caught bridesmaid style. I looked to see him unconscious. Now I have to carry him to the house, what a drag. He looked pale still but peaceful, makes me wanna kiss him. What in the world am I thinking, its not like we are a couple or anything...yet. 

"Your lucky I'm here," I said with a smirk as I carried him to his house. It wasn't far now so I won't have to carry him for long. I looked back down at him to see his blonde hair glowing in the moonlight. Man he looked so cute. But, now that I notice it, Naruto is unusually light and thin. The only left on him is muscle and bones. He really is taking this Sasuke thing to heart. If he'd only just notice how much I love him he wouldn't be in so much pain. We are finally back at his house and I'm starving. Naruto hasn't woken up yet as I set him on his bed. He still looked peaceful. I started looking around to find where his instant ramen bowls are. There is still a bowl of cold ramen he didn't eat earlier so I decided to clean up. It was a drag but someone needed to. 

"Don't go," Naruto suddenly yelled and jumped from his bed startled. It scared me and he was out of breath.

"Naruto are you ok?" I said rushing over.

"Yeah, uhm sorry. How are we back at my house?"Naruto questioned.

"You passed out, so I carried you back. I also made some ramen." I said reassuringly. He was startled pretty bad by whatever happend. The only thing I can do now is comfort him.

"Really, sorry to cause you trouble." Naruto said calming down.

"It wasn't any trouble." I replied. Smiling, I then grabbed Naruto's hand and led him to the table. I seen that Naruto was hesitant to eat and he probably wouldn't eat if I wasn't here.

"Thanks for making the ramen." Naruto said breaking the silence.

"I was hungry," I said with a giggle. After we finished eating I was wondering where I was going to sleep. "Uhm, where am I gonna sleep?" I questioned.

"On the bed, I'll sleep on the floor," He said smiling. Him sleeping on the floor no way. Like I was gonna let that happen.

"No your not, I'll sleep on the floor." I said sternly. 

"I'll be fine I have a sleeping bag from our missions." He replied insistingly.

"Fine," I said. As I crawled into bed there was enough light to use my shadow strangle jutsu. And pull him up here. I muttered underneath my breath, "Shadow strangle justu."

"Wha- what are you doing," Naruto yelled. 

Naruto's point of view:

Shikamaru had a hold of me with his shadow strangle jutsu he had just mastered. What on Earth is he doing. He continued to wrap his shadow around my legs and arms completely restricting my movement. I struggled trying to break free when he said.

"Gosh darnit quit I'm just trying to get you to sleep on the bed. I don't want you sleeping on the floor it makes me fell horrible." Shikamaru said with a stern tone. So that's what he was doing this whole time. Wait sleep with him!? My face turned red instantly. No way!! That's embarrassing!!

"W-wait!" Naruto exclaimed. That would be way to embarrassing I wouldn't be able to face him the same way. 

"Just chill out," Shikamaru said irritated. I was still midair above the side of the bed when he started setting me on the bed and putting the blanket over top of me. "See that wasn't so hard." Shikamaru said with a lazy attitude. My face was bright red as I was face the other direction. 

Shikamaru's point of view: 

He is so cute his face was all red. He was still in my shadow strangle jutsu and I knew if I'd let go he would immediately crawl off. But I wouldn't let him but I can't hold this jutsu for long. 

"If I let go will you stay?" I questioned.

"Fine," He replied all flustered. As I released the jutsu I knew he was lying. It was cute to see him all flustered. Just as I expected he tried to crawl off but I grabbed him and pulled him close. 

"I'm not gonna let go now you idiot." I teased.  A half an hour passed and he was asleep.

"This is such a drag, man," I muttered. "I love you Naruto," I mumbled falling asleep.