TELL ME!

Sasuke's point of view:

"Come with me," I ordered Naruto.

Naruto's point of view:

His black hair had a blue tint and hung over his face as bangs swayed and lit up every time we passed a candle on the wall, as he led me, pulling on the chain I felt like a dog. I couldn't disobey or he'll tell Ororchimaru and he'll hurt Shikamaru and the others. It wasn't like me to be so submissive. But I can't let them hurt my friends, whether it costs me my life it didn't matter. I knew Sasuke really wanted revenge on his brother but I didn't expect him to leave the village and join Orochimaru out of all people. He turned his back on us so quickly. He didn't care what happend to us anymore. 

"Where are we going?" I asked speeding up so the chain wouldn't pull on my neck. I didn't speed up enough to pass him but just enough where I wasn't running into him but there was slack in the chain. Sasuke didn't respond and started to speed up. I was desperately trying to keep up so I had slack in the chain and it wouldn't pull on my neck.  And then he dragged me into what seemed to be his room and Sasuke closed the door. The room had a single torch on the wall that dimly lit up to room. I could barely see Sasukes face, as he just stood there one hand on the door the other holding the chain that led to the bind on my neck. The air was tight, Sasuke then started toward me. I kept backing up till I hit the wall. Sasuke pinned me to the wall with his hand in a fist beside my head on the wall and his leg in between mine. I gulped nervously. "S-sasuke?" I managed to say as I shook in fear. The torch was on the other side of the room but that didn't stop me from managing to see Sasukes eyes staring right into mine. They were deep and furious, what was he mad about now?

"What are you hiding Naruto?" Sasuke said in a furious tone that sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps all around my body. But Sasuke couldn't see because of my jacket, which was a good thing. I tried to avoid eye contact but every time he would just jerk on my new collar/bind around my neck.

"I'm not hiding anything! What the hell are you doing!?" I looked him in the eye, I never really seen his eyes this close before. It felt like if I stared for to long I would drown. Sasuke was even more furious now.

"Who the hell is the 'special' person Kabuto was talking about!?" I started to try to push him back but he just grabbed my hands and put them above my head against the wall. It was harder to breath with my arms up behind my head pushing on the metal collar. A tear started down my cheek.

"N-no o-one," I managed to say. Was he jealous why does he want to know. I hated this position I was in with his knee in between my legs and my hands above my head. My sleeves on my jacket started to slide down. No no no no, I desperately started to pull my hands down and tried to free myself. I was closing my eyes as hard as possible and breathing hard pulling my arms forward. Sasuke just slammed my hands back on the wall. I lost strength from not eating the past several days and that day at the training grounds when I inhaled something from that rag. Sasuke seemed to notice this too and had a mad but questioning look on his face. The sleeve continued to fall revealing cuts and scratches and bruises, from when the civilians had beat me. He pulled my hands to his face and looked at my arms.

"Who did this?" He commanded. He knew it wasn't from Kabuto and Orochimaru because he had seen that the bind marks were different. His eyes grew angrier by the second and a tear even fell from his face as well. I didn't understand why he cared about that from what he was doing to him. "Is this why you wear that stupid jacket all the time?" Sasuke started to take off my jacket as I squirmed around trying to break free. "Stay still damnit!" He ordered. I stopped moving and started to shake and cry even harder. This was torture, he took off the jacket and lifted my shirt to take it off as well. 

"S-stop!" I yelled tears flooded down my cheeks. I didn't want anyone to see the scars and cuts the villagers had given me. He threw my shirt to the side and started to look at me. I had whip marks and bruises and cuts. 

He then looked me dead in the eye and said, "How long?" What, what did he mean? "How long has this been happening to you?" I turned my head and looked down at my bandages. 

"Well ever since I was little but it w-worsened when you left." He no longer demanded to know who the special person was and grabbed my face. I turned, he had tears falling. He still had me pinned to the wall and he hadn't moved his knee and held my hands in his one hand to the side. He dropped the chain and held my face. "Look I don't want pity now you know what I was hiding can you please leave me alone." The anger slowly faded from his face but he didn't let go. He stared at my lips with a hungry look in his eye. What the hell!? He mood changes so fast!?

"Fine-," I started to freak out this look he was giving me was scarier than when he was furious. I started to try to pull away again when he slammed my hands against the wall above my head and smashed his lips into mine. 

"MPH!?" What the hell!? No, no, no, no, he cannot be kissing me! I belong to Shikamaru and only Shikamaru! His grip on my hands tightened. I was crying even harder. When we parted I gasped for breath and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL!?" 

Sasukes point of view:

As we parted he was gasping for breath and me pinning his hand above his head. I don't know what came over me that made me all of a sudden so hungry for him. Was it because I was jealous of this new 'special person' or was it because of his scars? He was shirtless and his eyes and hair glowed from the light of the torch behind me. He was crying, and that made it worse. I finally seen him again after months since I left. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He shouted. I smashed my lips into his again, I couldn't control myself anymore. 

Naruto's point of view: 

He smashed his lips into mine again, I couldn't breath. I gasped for air when he dived right into my mouth with his tongue. He was gonna eat me alive!

Sasuke's point of view:

"Mph!" he shouted as I dived into his mouth. He tasted liked miso, the sounds he made just made it harder for me to control myself. 

"S-stop! P-please!" He managed to say. Tears continued down his cheeks. I pulled away,

"I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I couldn't control myself," I let go of his arms and stepped back. His eyes turned to a grey again they felt emotionless, his hair was a mess and he was holding his neck. And rubbed his wrists. He wouldn't make eye contact with me.  What have I done? I looked at his jacket on the ground and his shirt. They were dirty and seemed to be a bit short on him they were baggy. I was taller than him so I knew my clothes would fit him and possibly be a bit big on him. "Look in return I lend you some of my clothes to wear since yours are all worn and dirty." I started walking toward my one dresser I had in there. I grabbed a pair of clothes that were a bit smaller on me. And handed it to him. "Wear this,"