How it went (2)

After this night, I didn't know if I would see this Eddie again but I curiously really wanted to.

-You look like you have your head in the clouds my baby.

-Mooommm, I am not a baby anymore.

-You always will be and you know it.

-She knows what ?

-That is none of your business Will. Where is Jonathan ?

He didn't know where he was and I decided to search after him. Maybe he was just with Nancy again, but I really wanted to see if he was okay after all that happened to him too. I called Nance and she told me he was supposed to see her but that he wanted to stay alone for a bit. I knew where he was with that so I put a coat on and walked to his point in the woods. It was a beautiful place where you could see a lake and some lost houses.

-Beautiful view.

He saw me and I could see he was concerned, not wanting to laugh or anything. I thought about nightmares again until I saw the papers in his hands, I knew what it was. Shit, I forgot to take that away.

-Y/N, I didn't know where you were, I was wondering if it already was too late, I was worried sick. Now you sit and explain.

-I want it all to end Jonathan.

-But why ? I know you gave almost your life to save everyone with Jane but we can help you deal with that stuff.

-Can you please call us by our names ? I know you don't understand but Jane and Y/N died a long time ago, it's Eleven and Seven now. 

-No it's not, you have to move on with the lab.

-You can't ask me to do that because you weren't there.

-You never told me about it. Maybe it could help you telling it all to someone.

I stayed silent because I knew I could begin to sob soon.

-I am here for you, everyone is... I understand your dark thoughts but you are not alone please think about that.

-Yesterday, I went some miles from here to see the entire lake one last time but for some strange reasons, someone was there. I talked with him and I went home. I don't know how the future will be but I know that if I am able to talk to you today, it is because of my conversation with him.

-Someone would go there too ? Do you remember his name?

-Eddie Mans ?

-Munson ?

-Yes that.

-I heard of him as a freak.

-I understand better why he said we could understand each other. Anyways, let's go home shall we ? I have to go to this nerd store so Will can have the new pieces for his game.

We went home and only twenty minutes later I went with Mom's car to the shop. When I arrived there, I felt a presence but didn't say anything. I couldn't find what Will wanted so I went to the cashier so he could help me.

-Excuse me, hum... my little brother asked me to come buy new pieces for a game.

-I can't help you if you don't give me the title of the game.

-Arh... I don't remember... You know the game where you play with demogorgons, etc.

-She means Dungeons and Dragons.

The cashier nodded and went to take them while I noticed it was once again Eddie Munson helping me.

-Are you following me ?

-I am hurt you could think that ! You are talking to the president of the Hellfire Club so it is perfectly normal I am here. 

-The what ?

-That hurts again, the club of Dungeons and Dragons of the high school. You should join. Or better, you come with me after buying those and we go in the woods.

-Nothing tells me you are not a murderer.

-Maybe I am, it's at your risks.

-Ok for me, I am not afraid of you, do I have to remember how powerful I am ?

He laughed and we went to the woods, talking a lot again until he asked that question.

-Why were you there yesterday ? And crying ?

-Hum... Actually I planned on admiring the view for the last time, go back time and taking the pills. I didn't say thank you but it is because of you that I didn't die yesterday.

-Waw... I am so sorry.

We continued talking until we left each other to go home again. We met like this every day and I felt sad even more every time knowing mom sold the house and that we would go to California in two weeks now. I couldn't have feelings for him, I don't think it would be safe. 

One day, I was eating with the family when mom looked a bit sad.

-Y/N ?

-Yes mom ?

-I don't think you should move to California with us. 

-What ?

-Listen, you have one year left in high school and you graduate. If you want to go to college it is better if you stay on the same school. I talked with the Wheelers and they will let you stay there so you can do school with Nancy, you will come whenever you have time. You can come to college in Cali if you want to after. What do you think of that Honey ?

-Ok, no problem. I think this is good.

To be honest I also thought it was a bad idea, I didn't need to be far from Will, who knows if it could begin again. But all I could think about is that I can now see Eddie more without feeling sad. 

The same night, we both went to our spot again, we didn't go to the cliff again, instead we went in the woods near a little camping table and a big rock. He was already there and I felt like his eyes lit up when he saw me.

-Guess what ?

-You finally learned to play guitar because you understood it was the best thing to do in your free time.

-I don't move anymore. I graduate here and then I go to California.

-That's great news !

He took me in his arms and kissed me.

-Wow, hum... didn't mean to do that sorry. 

The only answer I gave was another kiss so he would just shut up. 

-So we graduate together Edward ?

-86 is our year baby.