How I learnt more about my past (8)

I woke up in someone's arms, Eddie's the next morning. I didn't understand what happened so I just woke him up because we had no time to lose.

-Eddie, hey... I need to talk to you.

-...

-Edward.

-Hum, yeah ?

-Where are we ?

-Still the same lovely place. You had an awful time yesterday and you fell asleep exhausted and crying, I just let you sleep while trying to calm you. Do you not remember ?

-No I don't but thank you so much but I should go now to see where Max is.

-I talked to Nancy, the music thing worked, they are at the Wheeler's right now but they are coming as soon as they can because we don't have food anymore. Hey, are you okay ?

-My head still hurts a lot I don't know what's happening.

-Maybe you should stay here

-I think you're right... But I prefer telling you I might be busy most of the time, I have to keep an eye on Eleven and see where they are on their search for me.

He nodded and I found something to put on my eyes. I knew Eddie would let me alone doing my thing, just making sure everything stays safe for me. I smiled at him when he came back with a box of tissues, promising to clean my face every time blood would come from my nose. I closed my eyes and put the scarf on them, trying to find where was El.

After some time, I finally found her, she was on a hospital bed asleep or unconscious I didn't know. I felt tensed but it became even worse when I saw who was watching after her, papa. I gasped and I felt Eddie's reassuring hand on my knee. I took his hand and I tried to be silent, I never knew if they were able or not to hear me.

Eventually, Eleven woke up and she seemed really scare, I wish I could just comfort her but she has no powers anymore so she wouldn't feel anything more. She became terrified when she noticed that her hair was buzzed again and plus papa was not dead.

They were talking about a Nina project, saying Eleven had to remember before having her powers back. Remember what, I didn't know. I felt stressed again when I heard my name.

-Listen, Eleven, I know Seven was in Hawkins too. Do you know her ?

-I know her, she is my sister.

-Where is she ?

-She is supposed to be in Hawkins, she didn't come with us to California.

-Ok. You have to know she is listening to us, we built everything so we feel those things. You will see what happened on the lab with Henry. Seven, know you will feel those too, prepare yourself we're coming to get you, we don't have a choice we need everyone.

I removed the scarf and told Eddie everything, understanding that's why I had terrible headaches. I wasn't worried about the lab, I don't see how they could find me here, in the middle of nowhere. We succeeded to contact the others and they said Jason was searching everywhere for Eddie. Like all Hawkins, he was sure he killed Chrissy. Apparently, they will even try to keep an eye on me, knowing I date the number one suspect. I was still tired and I knew that soon, I would have some sort of visions.

-Hey Eddie, I think I should try to sleep again.

-Ok, no problem. There's what look the most like a bed just on your right.

-Alright, hum...Eddie ?

-Yes ?

-Can you stay near me ? Or... even hold me, I am super scared for the moment. Wait wait, forget about it I don't want to embarrass you.

-Of course I can hold you, that was not even an option. 

He came next to me and opened his arms. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat to try to calm down. It was a really precious moment for me because he usually wasn't that type of guy. I felt a little kiss on my head and my heart was literally melting. I soon fell asleep and I had a weird dream when I understood absolutely everything about the lab, papa, Henry, how everybody died, etc. Apparently, I escaped because of this Henry, or 001, I didn't see everything else but the question was why he let me go and not the others ? 

I woke up because Eddie was picking me up to go somewhere else in the room.

-Eddie what's happening ?

-Shhhh, no worries but Jason is here, we have to hide.

-Put me down I feel super sick.

-It's okay I got you.

He put me down on the sort of a boat and push it out the trailer to sail on lover's lake. What a good solution for someone who said she was feeling sick, plus, what were we doing right now ?!

-Hey, freak, stay here ! 

Oh no, it means Jason found us, I wanted to stand up and help him but I still felt weak, I really was useless. 

-Really Munson ? After killing my girlfriend you even kidnap yours ?? She's unconscious on the boat with you. WHOAH STOP THAT !

Eddie fell next to me and took my shoulders so I was near him protected my body, I woke up because once again I knew something was off. That's when I saw Jason's friend floating in the air, Vecna got him and it was already too late. We all screamed until the body fell underwater and that we both fell off the boat. I saw Jason's body swimming back to his clothes while Eddie was screaming my name, I couldn't go out, something wasn't letting my leg go.