How coming back to school was (3)

Mom went to California a month ago and it was harder than I thought, Eleven went with them so I trusted her to look after Will. I found a little job with Steve and Robin so I could pay myself a car and I really loved it because for once, I felt like everybody. 

Eddie is... Incredible, there is no other word. I still don't know how he doesn't think I am super crazy with all of my stories, he just thinks it is so cool the villains names are from D and D. For the first time in months, I wasn't thinking about death, even if it was difficult without my family, I had Eddie and I had a really good group of friends, Robin, Steve and Nancy.

No, we had to go back to school and it was so weird seeing Mike and Dustin without Will and, where is Lucas? They all had a t-shirt and I recognized the logo, it was Eddie's club. I hadn't seen him for the moment but I guess I will see him for lunch or in class if he was motivated this morning.

After the first class, I needed to go to my locker to take a book for the second class. Of course there was a lot of students here but I still saw the jeans vest I liked to see. He turned around and I smiled to him. He looked me in the eyes and when I was going to walk to him, he walked the other way. I assumed he saw one of his friends or something like that I don't know. I went to class and the others before lunch, thinking about seeing him at this period.

Finally it was lunch and I joined the boys before they go to their tables.

-Hey Mike, Dustin, how is the first day in high school ?

-Weird without Will but okay.

-Where is Lucas ?

-He is in the basketball team now, I don't know if he still cares when this dick Jason is with him.

I sighed and we went to their table. I saw Eddie's friends and they stopped me immediately saying it was just for boys. I looked at Eddie and he was looking at me like a complete stranger.

-Sorry Miss you heard him.

He smiled and the boys laughed. I didn't know what that behavior was but I decided to just go and eat with Nancy. We were just talking when we heard Eddie making a little show about science and parties.

-You want something freak ? It was Jason, the guy that is popular and mean to everyone. Even if I was mad at Eddie I couldn't let that happen so after Eddie did his weird face and went back to his place, I did a little flip with my hand so Jason's plate would go on the floor. No one noticed but it pissed him off so it works for me.

After lunch and the classes, I waited for Max in the car so she doesn't have to take the school bus. After what happened to Billy, her stepdad went away and let them in a small trailer next to Eddie's, she is having a really hard time so I tried to see her as much as possible. After five minutes, she came in.

-Hey you ! 

-Hello Seven.

-How was your day ?

-Long.

-How have you been recently ?

-Like usual. I am sorry I have really bad headaches for the moment I don't know what's going on.

-It's okay, you wanna go home now or we go shopping for a bit ?

-Home please, I have work to do and mom is probably already drunk now I have to clean up.

-Do you want me to help you ?

-No no don't worry.

We arrived at her trailer and I always wait five minutes before going back to the Wheelers so if Max is alone she tells me and I can stay with her. Just when I was about to start the car someone entered the car.

-Hello Sev. He tried to kiss my cheek but I didn't let him.

-What was that ?

-What was what ?

-Leave my car I really don't want to talk with you right now.

-Ohh come on my uncle is not here stay at my trailer for a bit.

-No Eddie, I don't understand what's gotten into you but I don't think that is correct.

-And what about you come now and I tell you.

-Ok you will have 10 minutes.

I parked the car in front of his and we went inside. He took a can of Cola and gave it to me before sitting on the couch next to me.

-I did that on purpose.

-That sucks ! It's even worse.

-You heard Jason and you saw how I am a freak there, it's unfair if they do that to you too.

-Eddie Munson, that is a so bad excuse. I can defend myself alone and you know I don't care about what others think. Do I have to remind you that I am the sister of Will and Jonathan. Everyone in Hawkins knows what happened with my family so I always am weird for people. Some even tell I am a witch.

-You are ?

-You perfectly know the answer and if you continue like that I make this can explode.

-Ok, ok don't do that. I am sorry okay ?

-Sorry for what ?

-Being a complete asshole, happy now ? If you really don't care I promise I will let you eat with us and stay with you.

-Happy yes, and you know I don't need to kiss and hold hands every time, just don't pretend like you don't know me. 

-Okay, sorry. Hope you enjoyed the little show I did.

-I really enjoyed throwing Jason's plate on the floor.

-It was you ?! Waw !!!

We laughed and we kissed before I go back home, happy it's okay between us. I called mom after eating with the Wheelers and I went to sleep in hope of rest.