CHAPTER 9

"How do I look? "

Jiyeon asked her servant who is now shamelessly taking a bite of the bread she had put in her mouth earlier.

Chaeha looked at her lady then smiled sweetly. "You look lovely, my lady. "

Jiyeon raised a brow, not really getting what Chaeha means... But 'lovely' is a positive word, right?

"Do I look okay? "

"Wonderful, my lady. "

She smiled, doing a thumbs up once again before drifting her gaze at the direction behind Chaeha.

And there he is again.

Up until now, Minjoo couldn't believe that she's seeing Jungwon, the Yang Jungwon who have set her standards so high, the same man who she admires because of his amazing and kind personality. For being an absolute gentleman.

Up until now, she couldn't believe she saw and is seeing him now, right before her eyes.

She admires how the man laughed at something his friend had said, how his dimples showing which adding to his attractive features.

He is perfect. He looks so perfect in Jiyeon's eyes. And no one would tell otherwise. Not the people who judges them, not the society that tries to break them apart.

Jiyeon felt her heart dropped when the man she's staring at, suddenly looked in her way. She immediately looked away, coughing.

"My lady, are you alright? " Chaeha's voice was filled with worry as the servant immediately offered her lady the coffee she brought from the counter earlier.

Jiyeon immediately took the cup and took a big gulp only to spit it out as soon as it touches her tongue. And hell it burns.

"My lady! "

Freak freak freak!

Jiyeon fanned her mouth, still feeling the hotness of the raw coffee she just attempts to drink.

"I'm fine, I just need water. " she assured the panicking servant she is with.

Upon hearing what her lady Jiyeon had said, Chaeha immediately nodded and instantly left their table to ask for a glass of water in the counter.

Jiyeon followed her servant's figure with her eyes while still fanning herself with her burnt tongue sticking out.

Her eyes then landed on a certain direction where a group of men are sitting with their eyes focused on her. And that's when Jiyeon realized that she gained the attention of everyone inside the coffeehouse.

And that includes him.

She immediately closed her mouth then looked on the ground, feeling embarrassed for humiliating herself at the moment. Her cheeks turning into a shade of pink as heat rushes in her cheeks.

She no longer feels the burning feeling in her mouth as all she could feel at the moment is humiliation.

"Are you alright? "

Jiyeon lifted her head to look at the owner of the voice. A smile immediately formed on her lips as her heart did a flip upon seeing who is it. She nodded her head.

Jungwon put a the glass of water on the table. "Your servant might take long since this house ran out of water awhile ago. So just take this for now. "

It's the bare minimum but Jiyeon could not help but to feel delighted at his act of kindness.

He's indeed such a gentleman!

She nodded, hands taking the water the man set on the table. Her heart beats rapidly inside her chest as she felt funny to her stomach.

"I didn't know you're quite a foozler, lady Min. If you don't mind, I shall take my leave now. "

Jiyeon choked, hearing the unfamiliar word but she nodded her head nonetheless. And just like that, Jungwon left her table and as of on cue, Chaeha arrived with a glass of water in hand.

"I didn't know you already have your water, my lady. "

Jiyeon nodded her head, taking a sip on the drink she received from Jungwon while her eyes bore at him who's having a conversation with the group of men he's with earlier.

"Yeah, someone I know gave it to me. " she answered as her eyes followed the said man that is now walking towards the door.

A sigh left her lips when Jungwon finally left the room. Though a smile appears on her lips upon remembering the little interaction she had with him.

And it's like Jiyeon didn't mind the humiliating moment she had earlier since all she could think of was him and him only.

"That's a relief, my lady. At least you didn't wait long enough to have your water. " Chaeha replied, really grateful that someone gave her lady a water.

Jiyeon nodded. "By the way, Chaeha. "

"Yes, my lady? "

She tilted her head, remembering the exact word Jungwon told her earlier.

"What does foozler means? "

The servant's forehead creased at the weird question her lady Jiyeon asked her.

"Why do you asked, my lady? Didn't you know the meaning of it? "

She shook her head, smiling as her eyes sparkled once again upon remembering the small kindness the man she admires did to her.

Foozler must be a compliment, right?

"It refers to a person who does something very badly, in a careless or stupid way, my lady. " Chaeha explained, answering her lady's question.

And just like that, Jiyeon's smile immediately faltered.

Did he just insult me then?