chapter 13: i wish i met you first 💫

Ariana's pov

Thank God for Saturdays. These last 2 months have been an absolute shit show, for starters it's cold as fuck and my parents arguing is even worse than before. School has been fairly easy except for the constant fucking quizzes and tests. Shit has changed around here, I told Cameron and Arryn about y/n using again and believe me they were pissed off, but they got over it...they now monitor y/n more closely tho.

Me and blue still talk through the sticky notes, if I'm being completely honest I'm lowkey starting to like school for that specific reason. It's nice to be able to joke, rant, and laugh with someone who can't judge you because their completely anonymous.

Me and Pete have been going through a very weird time as he's been more jealous and way too clingy for me, the friend group is still the same we all still hang out with each other on the regular, it's just that now we have to be sneaky about it seeing as y/n in Madison are a thing now.... I don't even know what you could call them. They definitely aren't dating but at the same time they're together it's confusing, but anyways Aaron and Courtney are doing great, it was pretty obvious that they liked each other so I think we were all expecting that to happen.

Apparently Cameron has found a new girl too, which is weird because I swear a month ago he was crushing on Aaron but oh well that's not my business.

Back to the friend group having to hang out sneakily... that's all Madison's fault, she seems to not like us or me in specific so she won't let y/n hang out with us unless she's around and she's barely around so that means most of the time y/ns not around anymore, and it's really annoying because that's obsessively controlling it seems that everybody but y/n notices it.

That brings us to where we are now, all of us scattered around my room. There's a random ass party that's happening later tonight (it's a Friday btw), so we all decided to go. Y/n is coming with us this time cause madison is "busy"... we all know that y/n and madison had another petty ass fight but hey y/n said she was "busy" so oh well.

All of us girls are in the bathroom getting ready while y/n and Cameron are chilling on my bed as they were done getting ready about an hour ago. Y/n is petting toulouse, and I swear toulouse likes her more than me because everytime she's around he immediately goes to her. She even gave him the nickname 'goose'.

"Oh my fucking lord, can yall hurry the fuck up" Cameron says

"Calm your tits, we'll be ready in a few minutes" courtney responded while I was applying my eyeliner

"Mmcht, you said that shit like forever ago" y/n said while picking up toulouse and walking into the bathroom, she put the toilet lid down and sat there watching us put the finishing touches on our makeup.

We were done doing our makeup, the last thing left to do was put on my top. We all walked out of the bathroom, and I walked into my closet putting on my top.

"Bambi hurry up" y/n yelled from outside of the closet

"Yea, come out of the closet already" Cameron said making him and y/n giggle like some immature 6th graders

I walked out of my closet and did a little spin letting the group take in my appearance

"How do I look?"

"Bitch you lookin fine asf" vic said

"Looking like a whole meal" alexa said

"Watcha think chubs?" I asked

"I think you look amazing Bambi" y/n said getting up and walking over to me, she grabbed my hand and lifted it up in the air making me do a little twirl for her