chapter 26 pt.2: Ladybug 🤍

(Song that this chapter uses^^^, yall should really listen to it btw, it's so fucking good)

Cameron's pov

I honk the horn of my car as I pulled up outside of arryns house, letting the girl know that I was here. I had just left my house not even 15 minutes ago. Everyone but y/n is going to this Halloween party tonight. Courtney decided to ride with ari and the rest of the girls to the party, arryn was gonna ride with them, but they left early and arryn didn't wanna leave that early, so since I was leaving a little later, I decided to offer arryn a ride, wich she accepted.

Waiting for the girl to come out of her house, I open Spotify and start searching for a song, not being able to decide on one, I pull up the address of the party instead.

And in the process I hear a knock on the passenger window, causing me to unlock the door without looking up from my phone.

As arryn gets into the car, my nose is filled with the smell of arryns perfume. Champagne toast. She wears that perfume religiously, and I've grown used to the smell.

As soon as she shuts the door, I pull off, driving down her street with my phone in My lap.

"My mom said she's gonna beat ur ass the next time she sees you" arryn says with a chuckle, starting some casual conversation

I smile at look over at her for a second "why? What'd I do?" I ask the girl

"You know she hates when you honk your horn all loud and shit, especially when she's trying to have a peaceful night" she says making me chuckle

"My bad, I forgot" I reply making the girl hum

Then she reaches over and grabs my phone off my lap, catching me off guard, but I keep my cool.

"You mind if I pick a song?" She asks already scrolling through my Spotify

"Nah, go ahead. But I swear to God if you play a bad bunny song I'm gonna strangle you" I joked out making her giggle

Look, it's not that I don't like bad bunny, he's cool, his music is lowkey kinda nice, but if I have to sit through titi me pregunto one more fucking time, I might just lose it.

"One, fuck you, because bad bunny is amazing, and secondly I wasn't even gonna play his music, so pipe down" she says making me roll my eyes

Just then, the song she picked starts playing.

Immediately I bop my head to the guitar intro, thats lowkey the best part of the song...to me at least.

"What are you willing to do? Oh tell me what you're willing to do" arryn sings out

"Kiss it kiss it better baby" I sing the background vocals slightly off key on purpose, I just wanted to hear her laugh. And that's exactly what she did, she laughed at my singing, before going back to singing the song herself.

I miss being able to make her laugh at the dumbest shit.

(This the song^)

As I drove down the road, arryn turned the music up, and absolutely belted her heart out. Like she gave a full performance, and she sounded good as fuck doing it.

As the song came to an end I looked at arryn with a smile, just staring, admiring her. Eventually she caught me looking at her, and she looked right back at me. Every couple seconds I looked away from her to look at the road, but everytime I looked back at her she was still looking at me, her smile growing bigger as her face held a look of confusion.