chapter 27: if nothings perfect ❤️

WARNING, DIS ANOTHER EXTRA LONG ASS CHAPTER....

Y/n pov

Bambi🦌- you on the way yet?
Read 7:30 PM

Me- yurr, I stopped at the gas station, so I'll be there in like 15 minutes or so.
Read 7:31 PM

Bambi🦌- damn, ok. What do I wear?
Read 7:32 PM

This girl is acting like I'm not tryna drive right now. Currently I'm otw to pick ariana up from her house. For the past week she's been staying at her house. Joan just wanted to see her more, Joan didn't care about her sleeping over at my house, but her dad...boy he was fed up with that, so he's been making her stay home for the past week. It's been weird not having ari at my place, but I've gotten used to it. Plus we still see eachother at school nd shit, and she still be at my football games with the group so yeah.

Me- wear whatever is comfortable for you, but just a btw, it's cold outside
Read 7:35 PM

I waited till I pulled up at a red light to type that last message, just because the roads were slick and I ain't tryna crash on the way to see the girl I've been wanting to hang out with 1 on 1 for forever.

Bambi🦌- Mk, also, QUIT TEXTING AND DRIVING! Focus!
Read 7:36 PM

I chuckled and shook my head at the girl, like, wasn't she the one to text me first in the first place?, nevertheless I listened to her, placing my phone down on the center console

Sometimes I wish you knew, but I disguise the truth

I relax, instantly vibing with the slow tune of Giveon's 'like I want you' playing at a medium volume from my radio

I say I'm happy but I'm still stuck on us, mmm, mmm, mmm...Does your mind play this game too?

Think 'bout me and you?

The ride to ariana's house was chill. I actually arrived in less then 15 minutes. Pulling into her driveway and parking, I grabbing my phone for the first time since ari had last texted me.

Me- I'm outside Bambi
Delivered

While I waited for her response, I opened my door and got our before shutting it, leaving the keys in the car to keep it warm inside.

It's cold as hell outside.

Leaning against my car, I waited for her to come out of her house.

I am not about to take my ass up to her door. One because knowing my luck, her dad will probably be the one to open it, and two, that's like some girlfriend/Dating level shit, and I AINT on that level...yet.

Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, I pull it out and look down, checking my notifications

Bambi🦌- I'm coming out rn.
Read 7:39 PM

I smile at the text, putting my phone back away. Looking back up, I watch as her front door slowly opens, revealing a very cozy looking ariana, and her taller father standing behind her: looking very curious might I add.