(11) The Fazcade

The music was ear-bursting, the flashing colors were blinding, and quite frankly, you were intimidated by it all. The tiles flashed different arrays of pinks, blues, greens, yellows, and even reds. The main floor design was a healthy mix of linoleum tile and hardwood flooring.

You looked behind yourself and out the entryway at Moon. Moon had taken a sloppy posture and was hunched over, his arms falling between his legs. He gave you a small wave as you gave him a nervous glance. 

He couldn't go into the arcade with all the flashing lights, he would turn into his counterpart, and when you had asked why he didn't want that he just gave the reason of, "Sun has had a long day, I believe he deserves some time without watching troublesome nuisances."

You were a little uneasy about meeting the giant spider they called DJ Music Man, in general, you hated spiders. (Shhhhh It's for the plot) Spiders were your kryptonite. 

You internally facepalmed at the prospect of walking through the only thing standing in your way from the main floor. You bit on your fingernail as you contemplated, you knew the DJ would be out there. If it wasn't at its main stand at the DJ booth, it would be in the main center of its gigantic attraction.

As of now, it had to be on its "Bouncer" mode they had installed recently. Why they installed it, you did not know, did you like it? No. Absolutely not. You hadn't met the DJ and you certainly didn't want to now, especially when you were alone.

Finally, after sucking it in, you turned toward Moon and waved a final goodbye at him before rushing through the doors. You weren't rushing because you were excited, you were rushing because you were scared. You just wanted to find this 'Arcade' Moon was talking about and play a few.

You wandered around the bottom floor, surprisingly not seeing the DJ as you roamed. You decided to go up to the disked plateaus in the center of the atrium. 4 large disks were placed in the center of the wide-open space, what was actually on them, you did not know. Nor did you fear to explore it, you did work here after all.

Once you made your way up the stairs you came across the arcade front. Well, not you understood what Moon meant when he referred to it as "The Arcade Space." You felt a little uneasy being so high up, but it was also interesting to see people dancing and ordering drinks. Even though the Plex was still open, everyone with children had gone home since the daycare was closed.

As much as you wanted to go down and order a drink yourself, you decided it was best to stay away from the Bar. You kind of wanted to cut down on drinking alcoholic beverages since the backlash (Hangover) was always horrendous. Just the thought of it made you sick as you recalled the memories from Saturday.

You pried your eyes off the bar stand, feeling queasy even thinking about it. You instead looked around at all the games, noticing that they required a 'Fazcoin.' Well, if you had to use said Fazcoins to play, it would most likely mean you needed to buy them.

All you needed to do was find the counter that gave you said coin. But, because neither your tour guide, Shelby, nor your recommender, Moon, weren't here you would be stuck on a wild good chase.

For all, you knew it could be on the main floor and you had walked past it a multitude of times, or it could be way off on the side where it would be more 'noticeable.'

The counter could also be on one of the higher floors, but that didn't seem logical. You decided to ask another person, one who was playing, where the stand was. It was easier than wandering the whole Plex, and it guaranteed a result.

You gathered all the courage you had in you and walked up to a random person. You decided interrupting someone who wasn't playing was the smart solution. So, it ended up being a female who was rummaging through a white paper bag, which you assumed had Fazcoins in them.