(17) Meet The Crew!

Now you didn't want to step into Gator Golf, you knew Moon's words would run right into your head the second you saw the dyed purple tips of Jaydan's goatee. Perhaps even the iconic black jacket he liked wearing. You weren't fantasizing, just dreading seeing the man.

Letting out a grumble you let the elevator take you up to the large area consisting of Gator Golf, Mazercise, and Fazerblast.

Knowing Moon was capable of saying such things made you wonder what he might say when you got back. 'Did his skills please you?' 'How fun was he to play with?' Grumbling, you threw an arm over your face feeling the heat in them slowly start to fade away as you cleared your mind.

Your once red face only carried a soft hue by the time you made it down to the entrance of Gator Golf, the soothing greens putting your mind at an odd sense of ease. Noticing the entire area was quite empty you made the correct assumption that most of the adults were partying in the Fazcade.

Walking into the swamp-themed attraction you took the elevator down, which they had decorated with vines and dark green leaves. A nice little bit of theme to get people in the mood, something you appreciated.

You pushed aside the memories of Moon's recent teasing which still played in your head and got your blush under control. Even if you didn't care for the counter clerk, you certainly didn't want him caring for you.

Cursing Moon under your breath you waited for the elevator to come to a halt. The green dampeners in the elevator relaxing you into a state of tranquility compared to the energetic pinks, yellows, and blues that were seen in the main area of the large mall.

Even if you might not enjoy the actual golfing aspect you had been invited to, you could definitely enjoy your surroundings. Golf had never really been your thing, if it was you would probably be trying to make a career out of it instead of working for a sketchy entertainment facility. But nope, here you were.

The abrupt ding cut you from your thoughts as the doors slid open to reveal the beautiful scenery before you. The different varieties of green were plentiful in the large area cut out below you.

The swamp landscape was filled with dark green leaves and large droopy (fake) trees that created a canopy high above. Loads of rivers were visible snaking between the gnarled trunks of the mangrove trees, alligator heads occasionally popping out of the streams to scare the tiny amount of guests that lingered in the attraction.

The golf courses were a dull yellow that seemed to be hidden behind some of the trees or were just straight up hard to see. Walking over to the overhanging balcony, your hands gripping the dark green and golden railings as you peered out across the gigantic room.

You could even catch glimpses of the stores beneath you selling Montgomery Gator merch and cheap carnival food. The design of the place absolutely struck you with awe, it truly was a beautiful sight, even if the catwalks above you didn't quite fit the theme of 'Swamp.'

You were driven from your state of 'awestruck' when you heard a group of people laughing loudly somewhere nearby. Like the self-conscious person you were, you instantly turned to see if they were laughing at you.

You only picked out unfamiliar faces, but none seemed to be looking at you so you assumed they really hadn't noticed you. Scrunching your face up you turned to look back out at the scenery, waiting patiently for Jaydan, wherever he was.

It didn't take long before you felt someone flick your shoulder. You turned around quickly, worried about who wanted to start a fight. But relaxed when you saw Jaydan with his friendly face. "Glad to see you could make it Y/n!" He greeted you enthusiastically with a cheeky grin.