-Chapter 1-

WC: 369

Warning: none

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my name is Y/n Y/l/n I'm 15 years old and right now moving to a new neighborhood because my parents found a new house that they loved.

All I knew about this place was that it's a very nice big house in a very safe and loving neighborhood.

"alright Y/n/n were here" my father said and I got out of the car and saw the house "dad that's a huge house" I said and he chuckled. He opened the door for my mother and took us inside.

I ran upstairs and searched for the room I felt suited me better.

-Javon's pov-

We saw moving trucks stop at the biggest house in our neighborhood "do you think they're rich" Daelo asked "of course did you see their house" Jayla said.

"Mom! Dad! Can we go meet our new neighbors?" Jaden my twin brother yelled "alright go change and we can all go there" my mother said and we all ran to our rooms and changed into nice clothes.

We decided to walk there since their house wasn't that far.

We knocked on the door and a woman answered "hello we're the Walton's we live a few houses away and we just came to give you this and to welcome you into the neighborhood" my mother said handing her a welcome basket.

"oh your so sweet thank you, Hunny come meet the Walton's" she said and an old yet good looking man came. 

Both of them looked old but not the bad type, they could be models or actors

"hello nice to meet you were the Y/l/n" he said shaking my father's hand "oh come in please" he said opening the door for us.

"my son's are not here but my daughter is Y/n!!" he called "yes?" a girl my age replied coming downstairs.

She looked cute, very cute.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: I know this is the first chapter and it's short but tell me what you think :)