-Chapter 18-

WC: 574 

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the Walton's house and saw Jaden and Daelo playing Nintendo "hey guys can I play" I asked "yes of course what color do you want?" Daelo said "mhmm I want the blue one" I said taking it out from its place.

We were all playing and yelling for each other to win, I felt someone's hand on my waist and a kiss placed on my cheeks making me smile.

"Javon I won! We won!" I said excitedly and he laughed "congratulation" he said pecking my lips "I think I deserve more than that" I pouted and he chuckled kissing me passionately.

"Ewww mom! Javon and Y/n are kissing again" "Daelo shut up" we both said and he stuck out his tongue and ran away making us laugh.

"Y/n wanna go live?" he said "sure why not" I said and we went to the kitchen and brought out his phone and started the live "hey guys it's me and I have a special guest with me "everyone say hello to my beautiful girlfriend Y/n!!"

I sat next to Javon and waved to the camera and saw the number of views rising like crazy "damn Y/n I guess people really like you" he said.

Javon and I talked and messed around in the live and people really seemed to like it "you know we should do a challenge together" he said "sure I love challenges" we looked at the comments and Javon gasped "we should make a sour candy challenge"

"no no no no" "why" he chuckled "because I hate sour candy" "what Y/n it's the best!" "to you but me they make my jaw hurt" I said and he laughed "your weak" "shut up!" I playfully slapped his chest.

"Guys should Y/n and I do a sour candy challenge?" he asked and everyone said yes "Y/n you have to do it" he said and I shook my head "yes" "no" "yes" he smiled leaning in "no" "yes" he whispered.

Javon stopped inches away from my face, I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away, I leaned in again and he pulled away "Javonnn" "yes" he chuckled "let me kiss you" I said and he shook his head.

"whyyy" "because...if you say yes to doing the challenge with me I'll kiss you" he said and I groaned "I don't wanna do it" I said but then gave up and said yes, he smiled and finally kissed me.

"Can you buy the average sour candy because I don't like too much sour" I said and he thought for a second and said "I'll think about that" and kissed me again.

"I'm tired so I'll end the live here" Javon said "bye guys see you soon" he said ending the live and looking at me with a smile "what?" I giggled.

"Let's go to my room" he said taking me upstairs "why" "because I've had a LONG day and I want to talk and cuddle my girlfriend" he said making me smile.

I got into his bed and opened my arms for him "come here little man" "don't call me little man I hate it" he said resting his head on my chest. "okay little man" "Y/nnnn" he whined making me giggle "sorry big boy".

"Tell me about your day" I said creasing his cheek "ummm it was good I had to wake up at 8 am because....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}