-Chapter 25-

WC: 555

Warning: sadness

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've missed 3 days of school now and my phone was blowing up with messages from Javon, Jaden, and Jayla, Kylee even tried to talk to me but I wasn't ready.

My brothers decided to spend a couple of days with us and that really made me feel better. Even though I would just sit in bed most of the time and watch movies and eat all the food I want.

It was great but for some reason, my heart still ached for Javon, I tried not to think of him that bad but it was impossible. I even tried to get rid of our pictures but not a minute after I deleted them I would go to the deleted file and press 'recover'

This was harder than I thought but I tried my best to get through it.

Alex, Benjamin, Mathew, and Noah had to leave so now I had Michael, and Lucas.

We were all watching a movie when the bell rang "I'll go get it" my mom said and when she did she said "Y/n someone is here to see you"

I walked there and was surprised to see Javon "what do you want" I said not wanting to talk to him "I came to talk to you" he said "yea well I don't think she or any of us here want to you around" Lucas said walking in.

"Y/n just please it was a mistake I-" "Javon leave I can't deal with this shit right now" I said tearing up "you broke my heart, you made me feel like I was the bad guy. I told you not to hang out with her I told you! but you just said I was jealous, you said you won't make me feel bad or cry and yet here we are"

At this point, tears were running down my cheeks "sorry but I think you should leave" my father said and Javon didn't argue "yes sir, I'll leave now but know that this is the worst mistake I have ever done and I'll regrate it for the rest of my life"

He left and everyone looked at me "I don't wanna watch the movie anymore" I said walking upstairs and back to my room.

-time skip-

It's been a week and I think it's time for me to get up and move with my life, I woke up early, showered, ate breakfast, and went on a walk to get some fresh air.

I decided to go to the grocery store and stock up on my little treat drawer.

-Jaden's pov-

I was looking for my favorite chocolate bar when I noticed a familiar person, I walked closer to them and saw it was Y/n.

I had to talk to her.

I taped her shoulder and she took off her AirPods and turned around "oh hi Jaden" "hey Y/n how are you?" "I'm..trying to be better" she said.

"Are you coming back to school anytime soon?" "yea I'm coming I'm coming on Monday" I said "how are you guys?" "we're good except for..Javon" "oh..what's wrong with him?" "Y/n he didn't mean it"

"I have to go" before she could leave I held her hand and said "he's hurting as much as you are" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}