-Chapter 2-

WC: 649

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n meet the Walton's our neighbors" my mother said "hello I'm Y/n" I said shaking their hands "how old are you Y/n" the youngest asked "oh I'm 15 what about you little man" I asked "I'm 7" he giggled.

He is so adorable, I wish I had a baby brother or better a sister

"what about you guys" I asked looking at the two cute boys "Javon and Jaden are 15 and Jayla is 16" his dad explained "you guys are twins" I asked surprised.

Y/n why are you surprised, they're the same height and do have similar fetters are you dumb

"We are" the boy with fluffy brown hair said "that's so cool, I have twin brothers and they're so annoying" I said making them laugh.

"alright kids I think it's time to go, it was so nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Y/l/n" his mother said "oh no please call us Lea and Tom" my mother said.

"can't we stay a bit more" the youngest who I still do not know his name said "no Daelo we need to give them some time to unpack" his father said and the boy looked sad.

"It's okay Daelo I'm sure I'll see you around much more thank you think" I said and he smiled happily "alright Daelo say bye now" Jayla said carrying her baby brother "by Y/n and bye Mr. and Mrs. Y/l/n" he smiled.

"they seem like nice people" I said "I'm sure they're all as nice here" my father said "alright Y/n/n do you need help unpacking" my mother asked "sure I won't say no to some help".

We got upstairs and I showed them the room I chose "dad I don't care if your sons come into my room and call it there I'm going to fight them" I said and my father laughed "okay Mi hija but are you sure you want this room" he said and I nodded.

The reason I chose this room was because first it's big and had a huge dressing room and a window seat with a nice view.

"alright let's get unpacking" my mother said.

-time skip-

My mom called some people to help with unpacking and we were done by midnight. My mother went to sleep while my father and I ordered us some dinner.

"Are you excited to go to school" he said and I shrugged "kinda worried but I think I'll be fine" I said "don't worry you're a Y/l/n which means you have nothing to worry about" he said making me smile.

My phone rang and it was my brother Alex face timing me, I accepted it and positioned it so both me and my father could see.

Soon all 6 of my brothers joined "I better have the second biggest room" Alex said "I don't know about that" I grinned "oh no there is no way Y/n/n is getting the biggest room" Lucas the youngest of them said.

"shut up I was here first when you come you choose your rooms, right dad" I said and my father nodded "what that's not fair" they said and I laughed.

My father went upstairs and I talked to my brothers for a while "when am I going to see you guys" "All of you" I added.

"Probably at Christmas" they said and I groaned "that's so far" "aww is someone missing her big brothers" Benjamin laughed.

"no of course not, I miss my nephew's" I said and they all acted offended, I yawned and Michael spoke "alright I think we should end this here" and I agreed "bye I have school in a few days" "good luck!!" they yelled at the same time making me smile.

I ended the call and went to my room, changed into my pj's, and went straight to bed.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}