-Chapter 5-

WC: 745

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Waltons and I have become best friends and they are spending the night at mine for the weekend.

Javon finally got comfortable with me and we got so close, he is so funny and cute, I'm really happy we got along.

At school, I made many friends and even got into the basketball and football team. The classes were easy and I became one of the teacher's favorite students.

Everything was perfect.

I walked through the corridors and heard the boys whistling "hey babe how about I take you on a date" Richard the school fuck boy said placing his arms around my shoulders.

I started to panic and thank god Jayla and Kyle came to the rescue "move pervert she's 15" Kyle said pushing his hand away, Jayla pulled me away "you okay?" she asked and I nodded "thank you so much" "of course your our girl"

I got to math class and sat next to Javon "hey you okay?" he asked and I nodded "I hate boys" I huffed "hey!" both boys said "not you, Richard and his stupid friends" I said "did you something happened" they asked "the usual".

After school, I was waiting at the twin's lockers "hey you guys coming over today right?" "yea" "okay great just text me when you come" I said "I got to go now, bye losers".

I went home and reminded my parents that the Walton kids are coming over, they of course had no problem with it and were happy that I was happy.

You might ask where are my friends were from my old school or place and let me tell you I didn't have many.

At my old school the girls thought that I was a spoiled brat and because of that they bullied and hated me.

I had one close friend, his name is Cole and he moved away days before I did. Cole and I still chat but not that much since we made friends and lived different lives.

I looked at the time and started to prepare the place I made sure we had enough drinks, snacks and everything we needed for the sleepover.

I was sat in the living room when I heard the doorbell "Y/n can you get the door" my mother yelled "nooo I'm too tired" I replied "Y/n" my mother said "y/m/n" I said back and we giggled.

The doorbell rang again and my father got it "Y/n the Walton's are here" he said making me get up the couch. Jayla and Kyle came and I squealed hugging them.

"I'm so excited!!" Kyle said "we have to do face masks" Jayla said "well duhh of course" I said and I heard the twins groan "shut up" all us 3 said together.

We went up to my room and decided that we first wanted to put face masks on, when we were done we looked at the boys and smirked.

"no" was what they said "please" I said and they shook their heads "pleaseee I swear it'll be so worth it" I said and they still said "no"

"I'll take Jaden you two take Javon" Jayla said and we wrestled the boys tell they said yes.

We dragged them to my bathroom and Kyle went to find her polaroid to take some pictures Jayla was doing Jaden's face while I did Javon's.

"Y/n I stop I don't like how this feels" he said "suck it up Walton" I said applying the clay mask on his face. Javon started to move his face away from me making things way harder "Javon stop!!" I giggled "no get away from me" he said.

I ran after Javon and he accidentally tripped by his own bag, I took this as my chance and got on top of him. We looked at each other's faces and laughed "you look stupid" I said "hey you did this".

"you'll thank me later when you see your face glowing" I said and he smiled "sure I will"

God he has such a cute smile.

Even with braces he looks cute.

Out of nowhere we saw a flash and looked over to see Kyle with the polaroid camera "I had too to take a pic this scene was adorable" she said and I understood what she meant and quickly got off of Javon.

I'm so thankful for this mask on my face or Javon would've seen my red cheeks.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What photo's should I put in the beginning?

AN: Guys so I forgot to publish a chapter and that was chapter 3, I accidentally place chapter 4 in its place, now I fixed it and published it so don't forget to read it!!