-Chapter 8-

WC: 543

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day when I went to school I thought things would be fine but Javon was still mad and wouldn't talk to me.

So I was right he was mad at me

But why?

What did I do?

In English, I was going to sit with Javon but he had his backpack on my usual seat next to him, it was obvious he didn't want me sitting next to him.

I sighed and looked around and found a seat next to a guy I think his name is James, I walked toward him and asked "hey is this seat free?" he looked up from his book and smiled "yea you can sit here".

I sat there and noticed the book he was reading "no way you're a Potterhead" I said and he nodded "yup nice to meet you I'm James Forbes a Gryffindor" he said giving me his hand "Y/n Y/l/n a Gryffindor too" I shook his hand and he laughed.

James and I talked more about harry potter than paying attention to the lesson itself "okay books or movies" he asked "books for sure" I said "oh my same the movies are nowhere near the books, it's like they read the books and said Nah man lets change this shit 180"

I laughed at his response but totally agreed.

"Miss. Y/l/n, Mr. Forbes please stop talking and pay more attention to me" the teacher said and he nodded, James placed his book on his back and brought out his notebook.

He opened it and wrote something then slid it to me, I furrowed my eyebrows and read it

Hi :)

I giggled quietly and wrote back.

At the end of the lesson, James and I went for lunch together and I introduced him to my friend group. Everyone was happy to meet him except for Javon.

Everyone shook James' hands but when it came to Javon he just looked him up and down and got up leaving the table.

Okay that was so rude

"Did I do something?" James asked confused "no he's mad at me, wait here I'll go talk to him" I said and he sat down while I ran after Javon.

"Javon hold up!" I said but he didn't listen, I walked faster to him and saw that he went to his locker.

"Javon what was that" I said mad "what?" he replied not looking at me "Javon what's wrong? You've been acting weird and that's only when I'm around" I said and he looked at me "so" "so?"

"Why are you so rude now? What happened?" I said "nothing happened just leave me alone" he said "why" "because I just..I just don't wanna be with anyone" he said and I didn't believe him.

"liar you seemed fine but when I came you were all mad and quiet again" "exactly when YOU came so stop getting into my business and leave me alone" he said.

"I don't understand what happened, I thought we were friends" "you've been making more friends lately, why don't you sit with them and leave me the fuck alone" he said slamming his locker and leaving.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}