-Chapter 23-

WC: 613

Warning: fight

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what's wrong?" he asked "Javon I don't want you to hang out with coco anymore" I said and he was shocked "what why?"

"because she's a horrible person" I said "what did she do?" "remembered when I went to the bathroom yea, she came and she threatened to take you from me so please stop hanging out with her"

"Y/n are you serious, you want me to stop hanging out with my friend because of that" "didn't you hear what she said to me" "and how can I know you're telling the truth" he said surprising me "are you serious I'm your girlfriend that should be enough"

"No I won't stop hanging out with my friend because of my jealous girlfriend" "I'm not jealous" I said "yes you are! You come to me making up a lie about this innocent girl so that I would stop talking to her" I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Why would I lie to you!?" "I don't know you tell me! you're the one making up the lies" "Javon I'm not lying!" I yelled "why would I lie about a thing like that" I said.

"I don't know but to be honest it's really annoying of you to say that, what do you not want me to be friends anymore are you that clingy and selfish" 

Javon's words hit me hard, I never thought I would hear those words come out of Javon, I was hurt, shocked and overall couldn't believe it.

"You know what never mind, just forget everything I said" I said leaving his room, I walked downstairs and Jaden asked if I wanted to play with him but I just ignored him and left the house.

When I opened the door I noticed that my parents were there "Y/n Hunny is that you?" my mom yelled from the kitchen "yea mom in back, I was at the Walton's" I said and went upstairs.

I lay in bed and the words Javon said kept running in my head on repeat, I started to cry again and this time it was because of the guy I love.

Jayla texted me that one of her friends is planning a party and had invited everyone, I didn't want to go but she told me that it was going to be fun and I really wanted to change my mood so I went.

I thought that if changed the way I looked maybe I would feel better about myself.

This was my look: (If you don't like it you can imagine something else)

I entered the house and was met by the loud music and teenagers yelling and partying, I looked around and saw Kylee

I partied with her a little and soon Jayla joined us and it was so fun, I asked her about her brothers and she said that they both are here.

I decided to go find them, 5 minutes later I found Jaden outside with a bunch of our friends, I asked him about Javon and he said that he was in the bathroom.

I waited for him in the living room for him to come down but he didn't, after a while, I decided to go find where he is

I looked at every bathroom in the house and he wasn't in any of them so I decided to go check the bedrooms. He wasn't downstairs so I checked upstairs, I opened the 3rd door and what I saw next broke my heart into a thousand pieces.

Javon was kissing a girl...it was coco

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}