-Chapter 30-

WC: 743

Warning: Cute!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years later and Javon and I are still together and madly in love.

Javon became a really famous well-known actor and a boxer at the same time, he won several awards and tonight might be the biggest one.

The Oscar

Yes, Javon was nominated for an Oscar!!

I know it's crazy and what's crazier is that I found out something that's going to change everything between us.

Today was the Oscar awards and I was his plus one, we got ready and I wore this: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

A dress I designed, I became a designer and let's just say things have been going really, really good.

So good that I was asked to design to have a collaboration with many huge designers.

"babe you ready!?" Javon yelled "yea" I yelled back and walked downstairs of our shared apartment, oh yea we moved into an apartment together after graduating high school.

I looked at my boyfriend and he looked at me in awe "what do you think" "you look stunning " he said turning me around "how do you always manage to take my breath away" he said and I giggled.

"You look handsome" I said wrapping my arms around him "I love you" he said leaning in "I love you more" I kissed him.

The door rang and we pulled apart to see the driver "sorry we forgot" Javon chuckled opening the door.

We got in the car and went to the event, it was big and extravagant plus many stars were there and it was so fun to talk and get along with them.

After we took the pictures, we were told to get in and sit on our chairs with our names on them and we did.

"here are the nominees for proformas by an actor in a leading role Tom Holland, Ryan Reynolds, Adam Sandler, and last Javon wanna Walton" we all clapped and waited for Dwayne the rock Johnson to relive the winner.

I squeezed my boyfriend's hand and he looked at me and smiled "Javon wanna Walton!!" "oh my god you won!" I yelled and people clapped and cheered "I won" he said hugging me.

I kissed him and told him to go get his award, he walked up the stairs and shook Dwayne's hands and took the Oscar, he walked up to the microphone and started his speech.

"and last Y/n can you please come up on stage" Javon said and I looked around making sure it's fine and Zendaya pushed me up from my chair and told me to go to my boyfriend.

People clapped there hands as I walked into my boyfriend's arms "you okay?" I asked and he nodded "I wanna give a huge thank you to my girlfriend because she truly believed in me and my talent and supported me in both my acting and boxing career. Y/n I fell in love with you the second I saw you walking down the stairs of your new house 6 years ago and ever since then my love for you had grown so much that now I need to ask you an important question"

Javon got on one knee and I gasped, he brought out a small black box and when he opened it, it releveled a huge Dimond ring "Y/n will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me" I wiped my tears and nodded "yes!"

The crowd went wild and Javon placed the ring on my finger, I immediately kissed him, I pulled away, and hugged him.

-time skip-

At the after-party Javon's family came and we all sat at a table together with some of our close friends.

I got up and gave a speech "Javon there are no words that could describe how happy and proud I am of you and I actually have a gift for you" I said taking out a small box and giving it to him.

He opened the box and looked at me shocked "you're serious?" he asked and I nodded "what is it?" Jayla asked "I'm going to be a dad!!" he said and screamed in happiness "your pregnant" jess said tearing up and I nodded.

"How? When? Whit what? How far are you???" "Woah calm down" I giggled "how can I calm down your pregnant we're having a baby" Javon said happily "I'm 3 weeks" I said and he squealed "you're pregnant!" "I'm pregnant!!"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Ahhhh I thought this was so cute to write!!