-Chapter 22-

WC: 534

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That one comment ruined my night and I know how it's stupid but it did.

As the days went by the hate grew more and I even started to get hate on all my social media apps Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter you name it.

I of course didn't tell anyone because why would I, I went to school and tried to go through the day without attracting that many people because even at school girls started to get jealous of me because I started to get famous.

I sat on lunch when talking to Jaden when I noticed Javon walking in and taking coco a girl who has been following him most every day. Coco isn't your normal school girl she has a huge crush on my boyfriend and only Jayla and I could see that.

Boys are idiots

"hey babe" Javon kissed my cheek and sat down next to me "you okay?" he asked and I nodded "I'm just a little tired, I didn't sleep at all last night" I said "that explains the dark bags under your eyes" Coco muttered loudly.

"Excuse me what was that" I said and she rolled her eyes "nothing" she mumbled and sat next to Javon "I have to go" I said getting up, I walked to the bathroom and sat in the stall till I heard the bell rang, when I got out I was surprised to see coco.

"you don't deserve Javon" she said "what?" "you don't deserve Javon, your only dating him for his fame" she said "I'm not, I love him" "sure you are and do you think he loves you?" "yes he loves me I'm his girlfriend and what are you 'his friend'. You know what back off Javon's mine go find yourself another man"

"You wish! I'll take Javon from you and that's a promise" she said "and how is that? he loves me and you are just a friend and not even a close one"

"I might not be a close on yet but I sure am prettier than you" she said "look at you and look at me I'm so much prettier than you" she said "be careful Y/l/n I always take what I want" and she said and walked away.

I didn't want to believe her words but when I looked at myself in the mirror I hates who I saw, at that moment I started to see all my flaws.

Tears started to run down my cheeks and I got into the last stall and sat there crying, before the class ended I got out and ran out of school.

Thankfully my parents weren't home when I came in, I walked to my room and broke down in my bed.

I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up I saw messages from my friends asking where I was and that I disappeared in the middle of the day. 

I lied and told them I got sick.

When my puffy eyes faded away I decided to go to the Walton's and talk to Javon, he was in his room and when I got in he asked what's wrong.

"We need to talk"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}