-Chapter 13-

WC:
459

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told my parents that I have a date with Javon because I knew that if I didn't tell them they are going to find out somehow and if it wasn't from me they will be disappointed.

Of course my mother was happy for me and so was my dad but he was a worried and thought I was too young to date but my mother reminded him how they are high school sweethearts.

I told my parents to not tell my brothers anything and when they come I will be the one to tell them.

I started to get ready for my date and was debating on what to wear so I texted Javon

-Javon❤️-

Me ~ Javon!!

Javon❤️~ Y/n!!!

Me ~ hi :)

Javon❤️ ~ hey

Javon❤️~ you okay?

Me ~ I don't know what to wear for our date

Javon❤️ ~ so..?

Me ~ so tell me where or what our date is?

Javon❤️ ~ no

Me ~ what do you mean no?

Javon❤️ ~ I'm not going to ruin the surprise

Me ~ Javon please

Javon❤️ ~ no

Me ~ please I'm having a fashion crisis

Javon❤️ ~ just wear something casual

Me ~ you sure

Javon❤️ ~ yea I'm sure

Me ~ okay thank you bye

Javon❤️ ~ bye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me an hour to pick the outfit

This is the outfit: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

As soon as I placed my perfume back down on the table I heard the doorbell, I walked downstairs to see my dad and Javon "I want her back at 10" he said "and no funny business" he added

"Don't worry sir I'll bring her back in time" he said and I giggled, Javon looks scared of my father, I mean I don't blame him, my dad is a sweet guy but it's another story when it comes to me and boys.

I said goodbye to my parents and garbed Javon's hands leaving the house "thank you I was so worried, your dad is a scary man" he said making me giggle again "wait till you meet my brothers" I said.

"Talking about your brothers why aren't they here?" "you know my brothers are grown men who now have their own lives and families" I said "don't you miss them?" he asked "of course I do but we talk every couple of days and they're all coming for Christmas so I'm excited for that"

"you got to introduce me to them because I think thier so cool" he said and I laughed "yea right but I'm the coolest of them all and that's what matter" I said making me chuckle.

"Now please can you tell me where are we going" I said "fine we're going to...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think your date is?