-Chapter 7-

WC: 963

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when we woke up we had some delicious breakfast then my dad came in "good morning, I hope you had fun last night" he said "we did thank you for having us" Jayla said "of course any friends are Y/n is welcome here at any time"

"so do you kids have anything planned for the weekend?" my mother asked "I don't know we still haven't talked about it" I said.

We sat in the living room and tried to think of ways to spend our weekend "we could go shopping" Jayla said "no way, we let you guys put face masks on our faces that's enough girly things" Jaden said making us laugh.

"what about the movies?" Javon said "no I feel like we could do this here and I want that" I said "mhmm we could go bowling" Kylee said "bowling is better than shopping" Jaden said "I guess its bowling then"

We changed out of our pj's and got dressed, we got into Jayla's car and she drove us there.

We bought our tickets and shoes and started playing, Jayla hit a strike on her first time while I on the other hand didn't get one.

As the game continued they all were doing great except for me "I hate this" I pouted sitting back down "aww Y/n/n don't cry" Javon said patting my head. I glared at him and laughed getting up for his turn.

As the game came to an end I got up and said "you know what I'm actually a pro at bowling and I'm just doing this to let you guys win" "yea sure" they laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"okay what do we do now" I asked "another round?" "no please" I replied quickly making them all laugh "this place has a karaoke machine let's do that" Jayla said and we all agreed.

"Okay I'm going to get a slushie who else wants one?" I asked "me please!" "what flavor?" "umm blue raspberry" Javon said "cola for me" Kylee said.

I asked if anyone else wanted anything and went to get what they asked for, as I was waiting a cute boy approached me "hey sorry to bother you but I just saw you and I couldn't let a pretty girl like you go without at least talking to her" he said.

I blushed a little and said "well thank you.." "Zack" he said "thank you Zack and I'm Y/n by the way" "Y/n what a pretty name, it suites you very well" he said "thank you"

-Javon's pov-

I wonder what's taking Y/n so long.

I got up and looked for her, I saw her standing at the snack bar talking to a dude I've not seen before.

She was laughing at something he said and for some reason a rush of jealousy run through me.

I walked up to them and Y/n introduced me to the guy, his name was Zack and he was 16 a year older than us. He plays hockey and seemed to be really liking Y/n.

"Okay we should go now, they're waiting for us" I said grabbing Y/n's hand but before we could leave Zack said "wait" and held onto her hand "can I have your s-snap or Instagram?" he said which made my blood boil.

Y/n let go of my hand and gave him both her snap and Instagram which pissed me off, I took the drinks and Y/n and walked back to our place.

-Y/n's pov-

"you made it in time, Jayla and Jaden are singing lazy day by Bruno mars" Kylee said and I giggled "I can't wait to hear this" setting down next to Javon.

Jayla and Jaden sounded horrible and it was hilarious, they knew they were bad but still kept going singing it with passion making it 100x funnier.

After they were done they tried to pull me on stage but I refused, I had stage fright and the audience scare me.

Kylee and Javon went next and sang hips don't lie by Shakira.

They danced around the stage and Javon was like a slowed-down Shakira "move those hips!" I yelled laughing.

Zack the boy I talked to earlier came and asked to dance with me, Jayla pushed me onto him and said "she would love to dance with you".

Zack and I danced around and he wasn't that bad, he spun me around and would dance in sync with me.

As the song ended people cheered for us "go Y/n/n!!" Jayla and Jaden yelled making me laugh.

At dinner we were all talking but Javon was quiet and looked mad. When we reached home I helped pack their bags "Y/n this was one of the best sleepovers I have ever been to" Jayla said.

"thank you and this was my first sleepover and it was so fun thanks for coming" I hugged her goodbye and did the same for Kylee and Jaden.

I looked around for Javon but couldn't find him "he probably left before us" Jaden said.

When they left I went upstairs and took a shower then changed into an oversized hoodie. I got in bed and couldn't take my mind of f of Javon

Why did he leave

He looked mad earlier

Was it because of me?

I hope not

Should I text him...yes

No

Yes

I got out my phone and texted him

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Wanna Walton🥊 -

Me ~ hey

Me~ Javon you okay? You seemed mad and you even left early today

*seen*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for a while but he hadn't replied so I just closed my phone and tried to fall asleep.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What song would you sing in the karaoke