Chapter 1

Jisung's POV

"Eomma I'm leaving bye love you! Have a good day at work!" I shouted passing the kitchen and opening the front door. "Bye love you too honey! Have a good day at school!" My mom yelled back. I closed the door and ran out to my friends Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin, who were waiting for me out on the front steps, smiling and grinning at me. "Hey guys!" I yelped and hugged them. They all giggled and we began our way off to hell- I mean school. Everyday me and my friends walk to school together, talking loud and laughing about random things we sent each other the night before until we see them...

"Omg Jisung look there goes Minnnnhooo~~" Felix teased as he shaked my shoulder and pointed at the most popular boy at school, Lee Minho. "Yah! Stop pointing before he sees you!" I whispered- shouted at Felix as I smacked his hand down and walked to the school building. I must say Yongbok is the most embarrassing friends ever, but his my favorite. Seungmin is kinda always quiet and mean to me and Jeongin... I don't know how to explain him. Anyways we walk past them "looking" more like staring as we walked into the school building. As the bell rang we all departed and promise to see each other at lunch to simp over the popular boys as always.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lunch time finally rolls around and I was so tired from my two classes already, I smiled awkwardly as I thought of the conversations me and my friends would have during lunch. I walked into the cafeteria seeing Seungmin smiling and giggling as he waves his hand in the air getting my attention, I looked at him kind of confused and walked over with my food and sat down. "So what's up with you Seungmin?" I asked looking at the excited boy hopping up and down in his seat smiling like a mad man. "Okay okay so!" He said trailing off and squealing a little loud making a couple of other students around us turn around and look at us. He waved his hand signaling us to come closer. "Hyunjin came up to me today and told me he liked my beret." He said giggling and kicking his feet up under the table like a overjoyed little girl. We looked at him in shocked and did they same as we were excited for our friend that got a sweet complain from one of the popular guys at school. We looked over at the four boys sitting at their table eating with a swarm of fan boys and girls around them. The four boys names are Changbin- Felix's crush, Hyunjin- Seungmin's crush, Chan- Jeongin's crush, and lastly Minho- my crush. We all softly sighed and smiled looking at them fantasticing about all the little things we wished would happen.  I snapped out of my fantasy as soon as minho's "new" girlfriend sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek, the cheek I want to kiss so bad. I knew she wouldn't last long because his a big time play boy, so even if he dated me. What if he played with my heart and hurt me as bad as he hurt all this girls? I sighed out of sadden and looked down at my hands closing and opening them thinking about Minho. I wished Minho would notice me the way he notices this girls. Sometimes me and my friends would wish to be pretty rich girls like them to get their attention. The bell rung loud meaning lunch was over and we need to go to class now. We all stood up at the same time and waved each other goodbye as we slowly entered our next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡