Chapter 10

♡♡♡♡3 months later♡♡♡♡

As Minho and Jisung waited quietly for their friends at school be hide the school building, Jisung clung to Minho for warmth since the winter seasons were just around the corners. The weather was dropping at the days got longer and colder. "Minho I'm sooo cold!" Jisung whined out cutely as he hugged Minho. Minho wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him close to him. 

Minho watched and admired the boy cuddling and snuggling close to him for his body warmth and many thoughts came to his mind. "Hey baby, do you think when Chan and the other guys get here you are your friends can go inside to get all warmed up and let me talk to my friends just for a little?" he asked rubbing Jisung's back. Jisung nodded and screamed out of excitement when he saw all his friends holding their crushes hands. 

"Oh my gosh y'all are all so cute!" he squealed out. They all giggled and laughed at him, Jisung told Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin that they should go inside to warm up and that Minho wanted to talk to his friend alone for just a few minutes. The three nodded out of agreement and headed inside talking loudly and joking around like they always do. 

"So, what's up Minho?" Changbin asked looking at Minho who was quietly admiring the beautiful jisung as he walked away being silly but yet so innocent and cute. He blinded out of his la la world when Hyunjin pinched his cheek. "Ow!" he groaned out as he rubbed his cheek pouting. "What do you need to talk to us about." Chan asked crossing his arms trying to keep warm.

"Have you guys told them how y'all fell about them yet?" he asked looking at them now. They three looked at each other and shook their heads. "I want to tell Jisung that I love him." he said smiling at them, they all smiled and agreed that they two wanted the admit their feelings for them too. 

As Minho stood their thinking Hyunjin spoke up. "Why don't we all take them on dates at the same time and admit we all love them at the same time. So, then when all go to tell each other they can be like "Omg you too! Omg no way!" he said snickering at the thought of the boys all texting each other at the same time screaming and hollering about the fact that they all have boyfriends now. Minho, Chan, and Changbin looked at each other then all eyes were on Hyunjin. "Who knew he was that smart." Changbin said acting surprised. Hyunjin death glanced at him and the other two could only laugh. "Hyunjin that's a really good idea." Minho said smiling and patting Hyunjin's back a little hard.

So, they all agreed on a time to take them out and confess to them. 

♡♡♡♡

Chan had texted Jeongin to get ready in 15 minutes so that he could take him out somewhere they he had liked to go when winter approaches. Since Chan only lived across the street from Jeongin he walked over to his house and stood next to the steps waiting for the younger to come running out the house. He must have been running fast to get ready because Chan could swear, he heard Jeongin running down the stairs in the house knocking over things. When he came out, he was huffing and puffing like he had ran a 500-mile race. 

"Are you ready Jeongin?" Chan said smiling holding his hand to Jeongin's hand. He nodded eagerly and ran do the wooden stairs of his house to take Chan's hand and walk to the place he chose the confess. 

They arrived at the cafe that Chan likes to go to when it's cold and order a hot chocolate or a hot americano. "Come on it's cold out here." Chan said dragging Jeongin inside and looked around for a good seat to sit at. They found a good one near the window, they sat down and ordered their drinks and small meal to eat. They sat there talking and enjoying each other company until it was time to leave. They threw away their trash and walked outside.