Chapter 9

Minho's POV 

I sat with Chan at the table outside waiting for my new girlfriend to come so we could go back to my place and get your little groove on. I looked to hear two grow men yelling the same name at the same time. 

"Chan!!! I have to tell you something!!" Changbin and Hyunjin yelled at the same time running from opposite directions toward the table. Chan's head popped up and looked at the both of them. "Yes?" he asked confusingly as he looked at the two weird. 

"It's him!" they both said at the same time again. They both looked at each other in shock. "Did you find out too?" Hyunjin asked looking at Changbin with wide eyes. Changbin nodded. "So, my teacher told Felix to come to my class and asked about his real name and his real name is Yongbok! The name he sends me on the letters!" he said excitingly yet so shocked. 

"Okay now you Hyunjin." Chan said calming smiling. "So, don't get mad but me and Seungmin skipped class because he didn't want to take a test today and there was an envelope sticking out of his bag and I pulled it out and it said PuppyM." he said pulling the envelop out of his coat pocket and showing it to us. "These are the letters I get every day! They are from him!" he said smiling happily as he opened the letter again and reading it to us. "I told y'all it was them." Chan said while he smiled and chuckled. 

I shook my head and smiled as well. "I do believe it's that cute boy Jisung sending me letters. But I think I want to catch him doing it and confirm it is really him." I said smirking softly. As I thought about his cute face, adorable actions, and beautiful structured body I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see my girlfriend standing beside me. "Oh, hello babe." I said standing up giving her a sweet kiss. "Hey handsome." she said shyly. 

"Hey Min-" I heard a small voice say be hide me. I turned around to see Jisung, I smiled brightly looking at him. "Hey Jisung!" I said running to ruffle his hair. "Aww baby who is this?" my girlfriend asked coming closer to Jisung and me. "Huh? Oh, him this is my friend Jisung." I said rubbing his back. He bowed and gave her a small hello. "Jisung this is my-" I was cut off by a small "I know she's your girlfriend." I nodded and looked at him. "Hey are you okay?" I asked lifting his chin up and looked at his glossy sad eyes. A tear fell down his face and he looked away. "Y- yes I'm okay I- I just don't F- feel well today s-s sorry." he said quickly as he bowed and ran away. 

I wanted to go after him, but my girlfriend was here, and I couldn't just leave her there with these weirdos I call friends. I looked down and promised myself I would talk to him after she left my house. I looked at her and smiled, I took her hand slowly and looked at her. "Let's go to my house Babygirl." I said grinning and waving to my friends. 

"He's an idiot! His just going to leave Jisung sad like that?!" I heard Hyunjin yelling at Chan be hide me, I just ignored it and walked to my house with my beautiful girlfriend. 

"Wow baby I didn't know you were so good at that." my girlfriend said as she sat down on the couch. I smiled and fixed my jeans as I sat beside her. "And I didn't know your body was so perfect." I said sitting down beside her and giving her a quickly kiss. I looked at the window to spot a person wearing all black at my mailbox placing a letter inside. I stood up quickly and ran to the front door to put on my shoes. "Hey! Where are you going?!" she yelled. "Away from you we are breaking up I don't like you no more!" I yelled back and ran outside. 

The person in all black looked up at me and pulled the letter out of the mailbox. "Hey! What are you doing here?!" I screamed as I ran down the steps. The person began to run holding the letter close to their chest as a chased them. Damn they are fast. I thought myself as I kept running after them. 

We both eventually stopped, when they fell onto the ground. I stopped and quickly ran up to them. "Hey are you okay?" I asked looking at them and pulling down their mask hoping they would be about to breath better. 

"Jisung!" I looked at him and helped him sit up. He was crying and the side his face had a small scratch on it, he was still holding onto the letter tightly. "J- Jisung I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that!" I said pulling him close to me and hugging him. He was trying to tell me something, but he just cried more. I rubbed his back and hair trying to calm down. He looked up at me and slowly moved back, he looked down at the letter and handed it to me. "I- I'm sorry I- I sending t- these letter to y- you. I- I just want to t-tell you I like y-you." he said crying again. I took the letter and pulled into another tight warm hug. "It's okay Sungie I love all these letters you send me." I said smiling and kissing his hair. He looked at up at me again blushing. "R- really?" he asked softly. I nodded and kissed his nose softly. 

After a long time of sitting their hugging, I stood and helped him stand up. "Ow!" he yelped as he tried to walk. I looked at him and looked down at his swollen red ankle. I grinned a little and swept him off his feet holding him bridge style. "W- what are you doing?!" he yelled a little looking at me all shy. "I'm carrying to my house you're hurt baby." I said beginning to walk home. He looked at me and smiled as he laid his head on my chest and drifted off to sleep.