Chapter 2

Felix's POV

I quietly sat at my assigned seat in the back of the classroom tapping my pen against the desk, annoying Seungmin who was sitting right beside me. "Yah stop ittt!" He whined making me snap out of my little day dream about Changbin and look at him. "Sorry Minmin." I said rolling my eyes at the fact he made me stop enjoying my daydream about the most gorgeous, good looking man ever. I looked at my phone and went to messages, I opened up the group chat we had.

Group chat
Gay hotties 👨‍❤️‍👨💅🏻

Yongbok 🐥
Jisungie~~

Seungminnie 🐶
Why are you texting the group chat if I'm right here?

Yongbok 🐥
Hush I'm texting for jisung not you

Jeonginnie 🦊
Yayyy Lixie texted us

Yongbok 🐥
What I'm not talking to you still! Not after you stole my cookie at lunch >:(

Jeonginnie 🦊
But I waz still soooo hungry :(

Jisungie 🐿
Yes Lix?

Yongbok 🐥
Can we come over? :}

Jisungie 🐿
Hmmm... SURE! :))))

Yongbok 🐥
Yayyy

Seungminnie 🐶
Oooo fun

Jeonginnie 🦊
Party at Sungie's house

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jisung's POV

After school me and my friends met up at the front of the school where we usually meet and walked home. We looked up to see all four of the popular boys walking home too with their friends and girlfriends, we all sighed at the same. We walked quietly behide them chatting and admiring the way they talked and walked to one another, stopping a few times when they did because they would stop to play fight for a minute or two before walking again. After we reached my home and entered my home, me and my friends walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks and drinks before running upstairs to my room. I connected my phone to the speakers in my room to play some tones and talked to them about how our days when and what we "learned" at school. I looked over to see Seungmin was zoned out as he smiled silly at his white beret he wore today at school. "Seungmin! Hello do you hear us!" Jeongin shouted into Seungmin's making the younger jump and look around. We giggled at him as his face began to turn a light tints of red and pink. He sighed softly and looked at the beret. "I wish Hyunjin would notice me more with or without this beret." he said pouting and looking up at us. We all nodded our heads wishing the same thing. Then Felix jumped up like a bunny and covered his mouth. "You guys! Why didn't I think of this before?! Why don't we do something that will get their attention?!" He yelled slamming his hands onto the ground and hopping a little. "Like what? Wear skirt then go stand on the lunch tables and dance?" Seungmin said sarcastically, making us all giggle a little at the throught. "Well why don't we think of something" I suggested. I think we sat there for hours jotting down ideas and pacing around the room thinking like a scientist working on an experiment that needed fixing. Then something struck me like lighting when Benjamin Franklin did his kite experiment. As me and my jealous friends jot it down ideas, my eyes widen and I jumped up out of my desk chair. "Guys I have an idea! Why don't we write love letters to them and put them in their mailboxes! " I shouted. They looks at me as their eyes started to light up. "That's a great idea Sungie!" Jeongin shouted back clapping his hands. Felix and Seungmin clapped their hands too. I bowed as if I just finished at performance on stage and was about the exit. I quickly ran down to my eomma's office room and grabbed papers, markers, pens, stickers and envelopes, then quickly ran back to began our new mission to getting the popular boys attention.