Chapter 7

♡♡♡♡5 months later♡♡♡♡

 Jisung's POV 

Wow 5 freaking months, this is just Wow. I sat there at the crowded large table watching everyone talking and laughing together. I looked down smiling at the large hand sitting peacefully on my thigh, I stare at the thumb that moved up and down slowly.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Minho asked softly and pinched my thigh lightly. I looked at him blushing and nodded, he gave me that sly smile he always gives me when he is happy to see me blushing over him. I looked around so that he couldn't made a smart remark about me blushing again. How could you not blush at the way he looks at me? It makes go insane when he gives me those looks. I turned my head to face getting ready to make a mean comment to him before he squished my cheeks. "Ahh you are so cute Sungie!" he said loud enough that the table beside could hear. 

"I'm not, you are!" I said giggling and smiling at him and his adorable childish actions. He booped my nose before turning to his food and eating again. I let out a small sigh before returning to my food as well. 

The bells rang loudly piercing everyone's ears in the cafeteria. I heard Minho pouting as he scooted over closer to me to give me a long tight hug, the same hug he gives me every day before we have to depart to our own classes. Gosh the smell of his honey conditioner flooded my nostrils, and the warmth of his body melted me like a popsicle in the hot summer sun. He slowly let me go and looked at me with his milk chocolate eyes.

 "Aww Minho don't be upset I can come to your house tonight..." I trailed off at the thought of his new girlfriend that I have seen him hugging and kissing with earlier. I looked down trying the hide the fact I was hurt by it, to be honest I thought maybe being around him would make him fall in love with me. But I was sure wrong. Ever since he has met me has been with 3 other girls. I've stayed up countless nights crying and wishing I was them. I felt teary building up inside my eyes as I wanted to cry thinking of the things, he probably has done with them. 

I was pulled out of my world by my thigh being squeezed a little hard, I looked up at Minho with glossy wet eyes then looked down because I didn't want him to see me crying. "Sure, you can come over I have nothing planned beside sitting down and watching television." he said smiling and petting my hair before standing up and getting his things so he could get ready to walk to his class. I smiled a little and nodded as I did the same and walked with him to his destination. 

Jeongin's POV 

Me and Chan sat in the back of the classroom writing notes to each other and making random paper monster because we were bored, and our class got in trouble because the students were bad to the sub teacher, we had the other day. I looked over at the clock on the wall and grinned. Yes, soon me and Chan can leave and go hang out. I thought to myself smiling and grinning, I looked over at Chan he was looking at the clock too. Guess he was ready to leave class to hang out with me too. The bell rang and all of stood up out of are seats to leave the classroom. "Excuse me students give the paper y'all hopefully finished to Chan." The teacher said softly with papers in her hands as she looked at him. "Yes teacher?" Chan asked looking at the teacher a little irritated but showed manners. "Do you think you can stay a little longer to help me with these few papers?" she asked smiling softly at him.

 I could tell he really didn't, but he nodded and gave her a big fake smile. He walked around to the front and took the papers out of the students' hands as the left the classroom one by one. I was the last one to leave, I looked at Chan and smiled. "I'll tell your last period teacher you will be a little late cutie." I said winking at him and surprised at my boldness right there. He winked back at me. "Thanks, Innie." he said as I walked out the door. I was halfway down the hallway about at my class when I realized. No no no please no. I pulled my phone and began to text my friends about what Chan had just said. 

Chan's POV 

Wait??? Innie?! I thought myself as I thought of all the letters, I have received from someone called 'Innie the Fox'. My eyes widened at the sudden shock I felt going through my body. Jeongin is Innie?! It makes perfect sense now?!  I quickly helped my teacher with the papers and walked out the classroom, I pulled out and immediately scheduled a meeting with my friends. 

"What's up with you Chan? Me and Jisung were about to leave and go back to my house after he talked with his friends." Minho said rolling his eyes as he stad down in the grass in the circle with his friends. "I think I just put something together." I said as I intertwined his hands together and rested his chin on them. I looked around swiftly before continuing. "So have any of y'all been receiving letters?" I asked looking at all of them. They all looked at each other and nodded. "What are they names? Like what names do they address as?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

 "PuppyM." Hyunjin said. 

"Yongbok the Chick" Changbin answered.

 "Squirrel." Minho said in a confused way. 

"The person I have been receiving letters from is name Innie the Fox..." I trailed off checking my surrounding again to make sure no one was ease dropping or listening in on our conversation. "How did I put this... I think I might know who is sending us letters." I said taking a long dee breath. They all crawled closer and looked at me. "So, you know the four boys we have recently been hanging out with? Jisung. Felix, Seungmin, and jeongin." I said talking in a lower voice only they could hear.

 They all looked at each other and got quiet as they knew what I meant. "They are sending us the letters." Hyunjin sloghtly screamed and blushed a light pink as he thought of Seungmin. Changbin sat there with his mouth hung wide open, and Minho smiled and grinned. "Well, Sungie does look like a cute squirrel." he said looking down at his lap smiling. His right they all do look like the animal they are. Seungmin looked like a puppy, Felix looked like a baby chick, Jisung looked like a squirrel, and Jeongin looked like a fox. 

As I thought to myself about the situation, I found myself smiling at the fact Jeongin actually likes someone like me. I mean his really cute and sweet to me, and his personality is just perfect. I felt my cheeks getting hot and covered them as I stood up. "Well, now that we know they are sending us letters what do we do?" Changbin asked looking up at me. "Nothing. Let them keep sending them and keep being there for them." I said smiling. Changbin smiled as well and nodded. 

They all stood up, we all agreed to letting them not know about the letters and knowing it was them until we can complete confirm it was them. But for now, I'm going to enjoy knowing that someone that cute is sending my love letters.