Chapter 8 - Part 1

Felix's POV

"Binnie!! I don't want to go to class!! It's soooo boring and no fun!!" I pouted out loudly swinging Changbin's around side to side as I got him the puppy eyes, nobody can resist my puppy eyes. "Aww but you have to cutie." he said smiling and lightly kissing my hands that were holding his hand. 

I blushed and nodded, the class I was required to take because I had failed one of them last year. I slowly let go of his hand and looked at the teacher who was standing outside waiting for me to enter it. Before I could turn around and go into the class, Changbin grabbed me by my wrist and turned me around to give me a tight hug. I blushed even more and hugged him back; I always hate hugging him I never want to let him go. But his not mine and I'm not his. I let him go slowly and waved him goodbye as I entered the classroom and took my seat in the middle. 

Changbin's POV

I sat down in my class and pulled out my phone to text Felix as the teacher talked about something I didn't find important. To be honest I preferred to text Felix then pay attention to what he had to say. My teacher didn't care either way, he said he was going to pass us students because he didn't want to see us next year.

As class was coming to an end the teacher walked over to his work phone and punched in some numbers, he looked around the classroom at the students who were all talking and looking at the screens of their phones. "Hey, I have a question for you? Do you have a student named Lee Felix?" he asked the teacher on the other line. My head shot up as he said his name and looked at him. "Okay thank you! Can you please send him to my class it's A 23." he said smiling and hanging up the phone. I watched him sit down in his seat and take a paper. 

I watched the door as the gourgeus, stunning, cute Lee Felix entered the room. 

"Y- yes teacher?" Felix asked nervously as he looked around then spotted me. I smiled at him and waved at him. He smiled and looked down then at the teacher. 

"Hey, no need to be nervous. I just need the other name you go by for this form for the school." the teacher said smiling at Felix. "Oh okay. My real name is Lee Yongbok." he said calmly then glanced over at me. "Okay thank you that's all I needed." the teacher said writing down his name. Felix bowed to him and mouthed to me that he would see me after class as he left the room. 

"Yongbok-" I said to myself then realizing something. Yongbok?! The one sending me letters is named Yongbok?! Omg it's him!! Chan was right!! I thought to myself when the bell rang, I quickly texted Felix and told him that I have to meet up with Chan first then I will go to him. I have to tell Chan about this.