Chapter 8 - Part 2

Hyunjin's POV 

I walked around the building to take Seungmin to his class that has been whining all day about. He was being forced to take a test today that he clearly didn't study for, so his been pouty and whiny about it. 

I pushed him a little as I walked be hide him trying to make him walk faster before the bell rang and I was late for my class. "Come on Seungmin it can't be that bad." I said sighing to the younger boy who was now hugging me as he saw the classroom a head of us. " I don't want to go please!!" he whined out. I sighed again and smiled at him, maybe one day of skipping class wouldn't hurt. I rather be with him anyways. I hugged him before holding his hand and running down the hallway, pushing kids aside as we ran to the staircase. 

"Where are we going?" he asked as he smiled at me brightly. "We are skipping class to hang out together. Is that okay with you?" I asked rubbing his hair hard messing it up a little. He smiled got larger and nodded. I held his hand tightly as he climbed up the stairs to the top of the school. I opened the door and let Seungmin go first. "Wow!! It's so pretty up here!!" he screamed a little out of excitement. I awed at his adorableness and back hugged him tightly. We both went and sat down at the edge of the building and watched the clouds as we talked about different topics about life. 

As the school bell rang, we both looked at each other frowning a little because it was time to go our separate ways, I moved closer to him and hugged him tightly not ready to head off to the next boring class I had. "We can meet up after school and hang out at my house, okay?" I said softly putting our heads together and smiling. He nodded and we headed back to the classes. 

As we walked, I noticed something falling out of Seungmin's bookbag, kind of looked like an envelope. I looked at him seeing he wasn't paying an attention to me and slowly unzipped his bookbag and remove the envelope.

 I looked at it and my eyes widened. 'PuppyM'! PuppyM is him! OMG OMG OMG!! I have to tell Chan and show this to him! I slowly folded the envelope and placed it into my coat pocket. He looked over at me and smiled. "I'm going to go meet up with Felix, okay?"  he spoke. I nodded grinning a little before giving him a quick hug and waving him goodbye. I quickly turn around and ran to the spot I know Chan would be at.  I have to tell him about this.