Chapter 5

Chan's POV
Once again, another sleepless night. I closed my eyes and fluttered them opened. I stared up at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan go around and around. I groaned at the sound of my grandma's alarm clock going off, I closed my eyes pretending to sleep so she believed I was getting some "shut eye". 

"Christopher, time to wake up honey you need to go to school." My grandmother said her soft sweet morning voice. When her feet shuffle away from my door, meaning she was off to make breakfast and coffee. I got out of bed and got ready for school, I went to bathroom and got out some concealer because this is the only way of getting my grandma not to notice the sleep I haven't been getting. I grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast and drink coffee with her. "How was your sleep honey?" She asked putting a little more food on my plate, I looked up at her and smiled. "I slept great." I said letting that same lie echo in my head every time she asks me. I quickly ate and gulped down the warm coffee and thanked her for cooking.

 I walked out the house to look over at a boy who was standing on his front porch staring at me. He has a small face, with small fox- like eyes, boney cheeks, fair pale skin, dark brown hair, and he was tall. I guess he saw me looking at him because the why he started to blush a tinted dark red said it all. He smiled softly at me and waved; I smiled back and waved to him as he when down the stairs of his porch. I smiled looking down and caught up to him, I tapped his shoulders to get his attention.

 "Hey, what's your name kid?" I asked him as he slowed down to look at me. "M- My name is J- Jeongin, Yang Jeongin." He stuttered out smiling awkwardly. "Hey, calm down sorry for just coming up to you like that." I said walking next to him and looking at all his fox- like features.  "You have a nice name kid." I said flashing a kind smile to him. He looked down smiling nodding. "My name is C-" I didn't get to finish what I had to say before he finished my name for me. 

"Chan... Christopher Bang Chan, I know you. You are very popular around the school, so your name is known." He said looking at me then back at the ground. I didn't think I was that popular to be honest but at least he knew my name. Me and him walked for a little longer in silence before I stopped in front of Minho's house. "Well, this is my stop. Maybe we should hangout sometime Jeongin." I said lightly hitting the back of his shoulder and smiling at him again. I could see the same dark tinted blush on his face again when we made eye contact and he nodded. He turned around and waved me goodbye as ran up two houses and knocked on the door. I watched I'm guessing one of his friends come out and then Jeongin lean over and whisper in his ear. The boy's eyes widen, and his eyes found me. The boy squealed loudly and from the way it looked Jeongin was panicking and squealing to but like cutely and happily. 

Not going to lie he was kind of cute doing thing. "Ow!" I screamed loudly as I looked at Changbin. "Sorry dude." He looked over to the boys I was looking at as well. "His cute." He said pointed at the blonde hair and skinny body. I shook my head and look to the gorgeous boy walking beside the blonde. Yang Jeongin what a cute name.