One

Sasuke walked into the grocery store. His purpose was to get some tomatoes so that his kind-hearted wife could make him some Onigiri for the journey he had ahead of him. All of that completely slipped his mind when his eyes landed on your figure.

You were skimming the instant ramen shelf in the store. Your back was turned towards him. Sasuke's eyes explored your figure for a moment, really taking in your appearance, from your shoulders, down to the arch in your back, to your round ass. Your long, curly hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail. Your hand reached for a specific kind of ramen and tossed it into the bin that hung from your arm.

Then, you turned your head and looked at him. Sasuke froze for a moment. His heart skipped a beat as your golden eyes, which seemed to sparkle in contrast with your chocolate skin, met his. You gave him a small smile before you walked down the aisle.

Sasuke was stunned. It took a moment for him to gain his senses again.

'Why did I come here, again?' He thought as he finally pried his eyes away from where you previously stood.

_______________

"I'm back, Lord Naruto!" You chirped as you walked into the office.

"Ah, ____," Naruto said. "Did you get it?"

"I did." You smiled at him and set the bag of instant ramen next to his cluttered desk. "I wouldn't have minded making you something and bringing it over," you continued. "A fine man like yourself needs more than some instant ramen."

Naruto chuckled. "Thank you for your concern, but I eat, sleep, and breathe ramen."

You giggled and sat on your knees next to his desk. You looked up at him, putting your hand on the arm of his chair and batting your eyelashes. "I wouldn't be surprised, but I do insist that you allow me to satisfy you."

Naruto looked down at you. He had a perfect view of your large breasts from where he sat. His eyes flickered between your golden eyes and exposed chest, then, he cleared his throat.

"Uh, what?" He said.

You slid your tongue over your plump lips. "What?" You repeated. "I'm just saying, next time, you should let me make you something."

"Oh, right," Naruto said. "It's fine. What you do around here is more than enough."

"I don't think I've ever thanked you," you said while you organized the papers that cluttered the floor.

"For?" Naruto said.

"Allowing me to come here, given my circumstances."

"I get what it feels like to be shunned and an outcast," Naruto said. "So, of course."

You smiled up at him. "I'll do whatever you want me to do in order to repay you," you said, your voice's tone changed as you finished your sentence. It became more flirty and seductive, unlike anything you've said this entire conversation.

"Uh-" Naruto muttered. Then, the door opened.

"Naruto," Shikamaru said. "Where's ____?"

"Right here," you said as you peeked over the piles of papers.

Shikamaru chuckled. "I just wanted to make sure you got back without getting lost again."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not stupid," you grumbled. "I get lost on my first day and never hear the end of it."

"Yup," Naruto teased with a chuckle.

"Ya know what? Fuck you both."

______________

You yawned and walked into the house with Naruto.

"Welcome home," Hinata said with a smile.

"Hey, Hinata," you said.

"I'm exhausted," Naruto muttered.

"____!" Himawari exclaimed. "Are you ready to bake cupcakes? You promised!"

You smiled. "Yeah, of course. I never go back on my word, after all."

Hinata chuckled. Himawari grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen.

"She's nice," Hinata said as you disappeared from the entranceway with Himawari.

"Hima didn't even say hi to me," Naruto whined.

Hinata laughed.

"So," Naruto trailed off as he put his hands on her waist. "Hima is busy with ____, Boruto's away on a mission," he trailed off.

"Oh," Hinata giggled and kissed his lips. "Why don't we go upstairs, then?"

"Just what I was thinking." Naruto grinned.

____________

Naruto sighed and stared at the ceiling of his dark bedroom. He was disappointed, to say the least. He felt as though his sex life with his wife was boring. Looking back, it was always pretty plain, but when they were young, they were both new to sex, so it was different. Now, years later, things were the same boring shit.

Naruto loves his wife dearly, but damn, sex was so boring. He was just bored. There was no spark anymore.

Naruto rolled out of bed and slipped on a pair of sweatpants, then he left the room. Just as he closed the door, carefully not to wake his sleeping wife, you walked out of the bathroom. Steam exited the door as you walked out in a small, white towel. Your wet hair clung to your wet chest and shoulders.

"Shit, sorry," you muttered as you looked at Naruto. "I thought everyone was asleep."

"What are you sorry for?" He said with a small smile. "And, everyone is asleep except for us, I guess."

"I see," you hummed as you stepped closer to Naruto. Your eyes trailed down his toned chest, down his abs, to his low-hanging sweatpants. "It's just us," you muttered. You were just centimeters away from your plump chest pressing against his.

"Uh, yeah," Naruto stuttered as he tried to avert his eyes from your gaze. You trailed your finger up his arm. Naruto grabbed your wrist in a tight grip and finally looked at you. There was a tense moment of eye contact. Naruto was basically suffocating from the sexual tension between you two.

"Have I ever told you that you have the most gorgeous, golden eyes?" He finally said, just above a whisper.

You smiled. "You haven't. Thank you, Lord Naruto," you muttered.

"Uh-huh," Naruto nodded as he stared down at your chest.

Then, you pulled your wrist from his grip and walked towards your room.

"Fuck," Naruto muttered as he watched your ass shake under your towel. Then, you disappeared into your room.