five

Naruto's eyes were focused on you instead of working. Your normally curly hair was straightened and came down to the arch of your lower back, just above your ass. You were wearing a dark blue dress that has a crewneck top and came a few inches below your ass. It was modest but hugged your curves perfectly. The color made your golden eyes look much more bright and more vibrant.

"Why are you staring at me?" You said with a chuckle, tucking some hair behind your ear.

'Sasuke was right, long hair is definitely a turn-on,' Naruto thought.

"Lord Naruto?" You said.

"Huh?" He said.

"Why are you staring?" You repeated.

"You just look beautiful today," he said.

You smiled. "Thank you. I'm hanging out with a friend later on."

"Really?" Naruto said. "Who is this friend?"

"He travels a lot," you said. "He's very mysterious, so I doubt he considers us friends, but I sure do."

"You like him, then?" Naruto said.

"As a friend, yes," you partially lied. "We haven't talked much, so there isn't much to like."

"I see," Naruto hummed. "You should dress up more often."

"Do you want me to?" You said. You walked over to his desk and sat on top of it. Naruto stood up and put his hands on your hips, trapping you between his arms.

"Yeah," he said as he leaned in slowly. You put your hands on his chest.

"I'll think about it," you teased. Then, he pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was slow in intimate, nothing like anything you've experienced before. Part of you could just feel that Naruto cares about you from the way his lips danced with yours. You trailed your hands up his chest and wrapped your hands around his neck.

Naruto slowly pulled away and put his hand on your cheek.

"Lord Naruto," you muttered, just above a whisper. "Kiss me again." Naruto happily obliged, crashing his lips against yours in a heated kiss.

You craved this kind of intimacy, this kind of attention, from someone. Deep down, you really just wanted to be loved. To feel love and cherished, but, in this world, there is no such thing as true love or happily ever after. You think that this, sex and physical touch, is the closest thing you'll ever get to real love.

_____________

Sasuke walked down the street. He was so lost in his head, thinking about you. He was excited to see you again, to say the least. Then, you bumped into him.

"I'm sorry!" You said. "Oh, Sasuke." You smiled. "I was just going to our meetup spot."

"So was I," Sasuke said. "You're going the wrong way."

"Dammit!" You exclaimed. "Lord Naruto told me to turn left."

Sasuke shook his head.

"Well, we can walk together now," you chirped. You grabbed his hand with your free hand and smiled up at him. Sasuke's heart palpitated.

"Yeah," he said.

"So," you started, as you two walked down the street. "What happened to your arm?"

"I lost it in a fight," he said. "My best friend needed to knock some sense into me, and it cost us both our arms."

"Ah," you said. "Ya know, Miss Sakura is a very good medical ninja. Why haven't you asked her to make you a new one? She trained under the Legendary Sannin, Tsunade. Quite amazing, right?"