12

You giggled as Boruto and Himawari led you down the street. You were blindfolded, and Himawari literally pulled you along by your hand.

"What is this surprise," you laughed.

"You'll see!" Boruto exclaimed. "It's from all of us."

"Can I guess?" You said. "Is it food!"

"No," Himawari giggled. "We're almost there!"

"Is it.." You trailed off.

"We're not telling you, ____," Boruto said. "Just be patient. We're basically there already!"

"Dammit," you grumbled.

"Okay step up here," Boruto said. "Hima open the door."

"Got it!" She chirped. You three stepped inside.

"Surprise!" Naruto and Hinata said.

"Yay! I still can't see!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, right," Boruto said. He took off your blindfold and looked around. You were standing inside a simple living room. There was a couch, a tv, a table, and one picture on the wall. It was a picture of Boruto and Naruto grinning at a camera. On the table was a vase with the bouquet of Chrysanthemums Sasuke had given you.

"Uh," you muttered.

"Welcome to your new home," Hinata said with a smile.

"My- what?"

"Your new home," Naruto said with a grin. "Well, after everything you've done for us, and knowing how bad you wanted to move," he trailed off. "Consider it a gift from the Hokage and his family!"

"I- This is-" You stuttered.

"We decorated it for you!" Himawari exclaimed.

"It isn't much," Hinata said. "But we just wanted to help you out, and before you say anything, you have to accept it."

"I'm speechless," you said. "You didn't have to do this- you shouldn't have."

"But we wanted to," Boruto said. "So just thank us."

You smiled and ruffled his hair. "Thank you guys so much."

"I left Shikamaru at the office so I can help you unpack," Naruto said with a smile.

"Yeah, I've got a mission," Boruto said.

"Hima and I are heading to the Hyuga compound," Hinata added.

"I can't express my gratitude enough," you said with a smile. "Please, at least allow me to pay you back-"

"Nope," Naruto said. "You deserve a home of your own, ya know."

You grinned and nodded. "Thank you all very much."

Hinata and Himawari hugged you before leaving. You ruffled Boruto's hair again as he walked out of the house. Naruto closed the door behind them and looked at you with a grin.

"I have a confession to make," he said.

"What is it?" You said.

"I don't want it to seem like we wanted you gone," he trailed off, slowly walking towards you. "But, I thought a place of your own would allow us to do this without the risk of being interrupted." Naruto put his hands on your hips.

"Smart move," you said with a smile. "But you really shouldn't have-"

"It wasn't much," he said. "Pretty easy, being the Hokage and all. I picked a nice place and created your deed." He leaned down to your height, his lips ghosting over your own.