Two

You walked into the flower shop and grinned. "Morning, gorgeous," You chirped.

"____, hey!" Ino said. "How have you been settling in?"

"I've been good," you said. "Working for the Hokage pays well, so hopefully, I can get my own place in a few months."

"I feel that," she said. "It took forever for Sai and I to save up enough for our own house."

You hummed. "Sucks that someone as beautiful as you is already tied down," you said while twirling one of your curls around your finger.

Ino laughed. "You sure do have a way with words," she said.

"Sorry," you said. "If I crossed a line."

"You're good," she said. "Between you and me, I like the attention." She playfully winked at you. "So, what can I get for you?"

"I wanted to get something for Himawari and Hinata," you said.

"What's the occasion?" She said.

You shrugged. "Just because, ya know? I'm going to get some ramen for Lord Naruto, as well. It's just a small way for me to say thanks."

"You're so kind," Ino said.

Ino wrapped up some flowers for you. You paid, then left the shop.

"Ya know," Sai said. "If you like her, you should go on a date with her."

"What?! Sai?!" Ino exclaimed.

"What?" Sai said in a confused tone. "If it'll make you happy, I don't mind."

_________________

It was late in the evening. You were sitting on the roof of the Hokage tower, looking over the city.

"There you are," Naruto said as he appeared behind you.

You smiled and looked back at him. "Here I am."

Naruto sat next to you. "So, how are you adjusting? You've been staying with us for a month now, how are you liking the village?"

"I love it here," you said with a small smile. "I love the weather, the food, then people, everything about this village, really."

"I'm glad you do," Naruto said. "Everyone deserves a home."

"Yeah," you said. "I'm not surprised, though. Of course, the village is a dream, since it has such an amazing man as their leader."

Naruto smiled. "Yeah, I think you're right. I am amazing."

You both chuckled. You pulled your hair from its ponytail. Your curly locks fell past your shoulders and gently swayed in the wind.

Naruto looked at you. The moonlight reflected beautifully off of your bright, golden eyes. Part of him hated being around you. He hated how you made his eyes wander. He hated that you gave him these thoughts, bad thoughts he wouldn't dare to repeat.

"Can I ask a personal question?" Naruto said.

"Sure," you said.

"Why did your village shun you?" He said.

You pursed your lips. "Well," you paused. "Promise not to judge?"

"I'd never," Naruto chuckled.

"Pinky promise?" You said, holding out your pinky.

Naruto laughed and wrapped his larger pinky around yours. "Promise."

"Well," you started. "I have a bit of a flirty personality, I guess."

'No kidding,' Naruto thought.

"Uh, to keep it short, I was a bit of a hoe back in the day. I slept around a lot. Eventually, people started to hate me, look down on me, because their significant others liked me, or I wouldn't let them hit." You chuckled. "Some shitty things were said about me, and eventually, the whole village wanted nothing to do with me. Some people only acknowledged me to have sex with them. When I wouldn't let them, they got so mean and nasty. I just," you paused and sighed. "Needed a fresh start, so Lord Raikage allowed me to leave."

"I see," Naruto said. "No matter what you did, you didn't deserve to be treated so badly."

You put your hand over his and smiled at him. "Thank you, Lord Naruto. I'm just happy that I was able to find a new home here. I couldn't ask for anything better."

Naruto smiled. "I'm glad you feel that way."

You inched closer to him. "And I meant if. If there's anything I can do to repay you, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

For a moment, Naruto allowed the possibility to cross his mind. He basked in all the possibilities of things you could do for him, with him. Would you let him touch you? Would you touch him? How far are you willing to go for him? You seem like the type to worship him, completely put your mind and body in his hands and do whatever he asks. Are you even into that?

Naruto looked down at you and put his hand on your cheek.

"I really appreciate the offer," he finally said. "But, you don't need to repay me."

"It's just an offer, Lord Naruto. I'd do anything for you."

Naruto slowly pulled his hand away from your cheek and looked back at the night sky. You swung your legs and looked up at the moon.

"Shouldn't you be working?" You said with a chuckle.

"Pssh I'm just taking a small break," he said. "It's peaceful."

"It is peaceful out here," you agreed. "And I enjoy your company."

"Yeah," he said. "I enjoy yours as well."

Naruto hesitantly put his hand over yours. You smiled and intertwined your fingers with his. "May I ask a personal question, Lord Naruto?"

"Go for it," he said.

"Um," you muttered. "I don't want this to sound bad, but does Hinata make you happy?"

"Of course she does," Naruto said. "I love her dearly."

You nodded your head.

"But," Naruto continued. He sighed. "This stays between just us?"

You nodded again.

"She doesn't," he trailed off. "Satisfy, if you catch my drift."

"I see," you said. "I'm sorry. You deserve to be satisfied in every and any way."

Naruto swallowed the lump that formed in the back of his throat. He started feeling nervous but relieved. Relieved that he finally told somebody how he was feeling, but so, so afraid of what could happen.

You stood up and stretched. "Well, you should get back to work," you said with a chuckle. "Those papers won't do themselves."

Naruto sighed. "Yeah, you're right. It's just so much of it."

"I'll help with whatever I can," you said with a smile.

"But, you should be heading home," Naruto said.

You shook your head. "Nah. I'd rather help you out so that there isn't so much shit around the office."

Naruto smiled. "You're literally an angel."