three

It was late at night. You had gone home by now, leaving Naruto to finish the last of the paperwork by himself. Sasuke walked through the door.

"Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed. "What a surprise."

"Hi," he said. "Just reporting in or whatever."

"I'm actually glad you're here," Naruto said. "I really need someone to talk to."

"About?" Sasuke said as he plopped down on the couch. "Wait, is this new?"

"Yeah. ____ wanted to make the office more comfortable. That's beside the point!" Naruto said.

"Who? Uh, Okay?" Sasuke said.

"Have you ever," Naruto trailed off. "Okay, be honest, does Sakura.... satisfy you?"

"In what way?" Sasuke said.

"Sexually."

Sasuke shrugged. "We don't do that," he said simply. "Why?"

"Well, have your eyes ever wandered?"

"What?" Sasuke said.

"I mean, have you ever thought about fucking someone that isn't your wife?" Naruto said quickly.

Sasuke was silent.

"You have," Naruto said with wide eyes. "That's a relief."

"You cheated on Hinata?" Sasuke said.

"What?! No!" Naruto exclaimed. "I just," he paused. "I've just been thinking about having sex with someone else."

"Oh," Sasuke muttered.

"Is that bad?" Naruto said. "She's just so gorgeous, and she says these things that just." he sighed. "I don't think she even realizes the effect she has on me."

"I understand," Sasuke said. "I saw this girl at the grocery store about a week ago. I've never seen someone so beautiful," he trailed off.

"Exactly," Naruto said. "Like, I love Hinata with all my heart, but this girl is just," Naruto paused. "Sexy. I mean, If I were single I would've already-"

"I get it," Sasuke interrupted. "I don't think it's bad for your mind to wander. I'd be a hypocrite if I did, but," he trailed off. "Cheating is definitely wrong. Marriage is sacred."

"I know," Naruto sighed. "I'd never wanna hurt Hinata."

"Well, if you do cheat, don't tell me," Sasuke said. "I don't want Hinata to kill me too."

Naruto laughed.

___________________

You were sitting on a park bench, sucking on a popsicle. Sasuke stared at you from a few feet away. He was sitting under a tree, seemingly in a trance.

You wrapped your plump lips around the top of the sweet treat and gently sucked on it, then you licked the melting juice off the length of it.

"Damn," someone said from behind you. You turned your head and looked at the unfamiliar man.

"Can I help you?" You said.

"You were going to town on that popsicle," he said. "As if you were begging for my attention."

"I don't even know you," you said in a confused tone. You stood up from your seat. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

The man grabbed your wrist. "You can't just fucking tease me and walk away like nothing happened," he snapped.